We are a mature couple and have been travelling for 13 months.
I think of Yotel as meaning stress-free!
They are small upmarket accommodation cubicles in the airport that are wonderfully designed.
There is a bed (in our case a comfy double), a desk and chair and a surprisingly roomy bathroom.
The whole place was spotless.
The WiFi was very good.
There was absolutely no outside noise.
You pay for the hours you book in and out.
The guy at the desk was so nice and friendly and was happy to make a hot drink for free as often as required.
We had a mid morning flight.
It was so nice waking, showering and then just walking out into the airport departure area fresh and stress-free.
All airports should have Yotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley
- YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex