Stayed at Yotel the night before my crazy early flight from Gatwick.
It was easy, reasonably priced (£52 for a single for 9 hours overnight), clean & comfortable.
Rooms can be booked for a few hours (think stop-overs/early arrivals) or overnight.
Yotel check-in can be done easily at a machine in the entrance or there is a person at the 'Mission Control' (front desk) to help you.
I'm not keen on the monsoon showers but they do provide free shower caps so you can keep your hair dry.
The fan goes 24/7 & is necessary for ventilation. I found this a bit noisy but they do provide free earplugs. If you're a really light sleeper be sure to bring your usual heavy duty earplugs with you.
The free wifi was so extremely slow that I found it completely useless.
There is a room-service menu as well as free tea & coffee available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley
- YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex