Booked a small pod for 6 hours. Wanted to be right by departures. This meant I could give hire car back early and check my case in the hold. First impressions was mmmm not sure about this. Thought I was in a space ship. Room tiny with cabin bed luxury bedding very comfortable. Much better bed than the Hilton. TV, wifi, shower, complimentary tea and coffee. One staff checking you in he was extremely polite and helpful. Fave me a tour of a larger cabin which I would book next time. You can have room service if you like. You are right in the airport and wether spoons a short walk so very convenient. Would I book again YES small but first class, very clean. Bring honest it's exactly what you want when you have an early morning flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley
- YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex