Stayed overnight in a standard cabin before an early flight. I expected it to be compact, but the actual size came as a bit of a shock - it is SMALL!
The bed is very comfortable and the shower is great but don't expect any space in between.
Compared to something like a Travelodge the Yotel is not cheap - you are paying for the convenience of getting up 90 minutes before your flight is scheduled to depart.
On two subsequent trips through Gatwick I stayed at home, got up at 4am and drove down to the airport instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley
- YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex