During an eight hour stay in London, I was at first hesitant to even visit the Yotel, since I thought it was below my regular standard of hotels. However, whilst following the easy directions in Gatwick's South Terminal, I met another businessman, who assured me the hotel was great for a short stay. On his recommendation, I checked in. The young man at reception was friendly, professional, and helpful, and I found the rates to be wonderful. The room exceeded my expectations, and I was treated to six hours of peace, rest, warm showers, and good televison. Far better than sitting in the airport watching the departures screen! A great interlude between flights, and I felt really refreshed after the stay. Good Job Yotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Rates start at 32 GBP for 4 hours and you can book online or on-site at the hotel. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your YOTEL London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- YOTEL London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex