“Disappointed”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Our regular indian but was not up to standard food dry lack of sauce, onion bhajis cold and old not nice and light and crispy like normal

1  Thank dippyjoy

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Great welcome, great value for money lovely food and wonderful flavours. Will always return for a great meal and service

1  Thank Jeremy P
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I have never been disappointed with takeaways from here, the food is generally well cooked & tasty, there is also quite a lot of it although I would like a couple more pieces of chicken in the Tikka Masala. The staff are always friendly & I'm happy to order my takeaways fro here.

1  Thank linsH23
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I went to this restaurant a couple of weeks ago with some friends and to be honest I have nothing special to say about it. It was a Friday night, it wasn't very busy but yet the service was very slow. The food was ok, I had the Madras which I found a bit blant. The bill came to £30 each which I thought it was a bit more than average for a starter, a main and 2 drinks. The staff was friendly. Would I go back? Mmmm...maybe not, there are better indians in Crawley.

1  Thank Katia V
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We were staying locally before flying off on our holiday and decided to eat here. The food was very good and we were very pleased with our meals. Service was excellent. A very enjoyable and good valued evening.

1  Thank Vikki B