Crowne Plaza London-Gatwick Airport
US$103
US$89
Sandman Gatwick
  • Pool
Ibis London Gatwick Airport(Crawley)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$97
ibis
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth(Crawley)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Restaurant
Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley(Crawley)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$131
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
2,199 results
All reviewsclub roomcube restaurantgatwick airportsteam roomaph parkingpurple parkingcar parkan upgradestandard roomnext morningstayed here for one nightbooked this hotelholiday extrasan early flightparking packagepre flight stayan overnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2012

The outside looks rough and univiting but inside is nice and modern with good facilities such as gym and swimming pool. Have to charge £50 deposit to a card on arrival which is annoying, incase you have any supplements or extra charges, usually this is done on check out? not worth the hassel. On arrival I saw a sign saying car parking is £10 for customers, it should clearly state this when purchasing the stay, fed up of seeing hotels charge for parking when your staying at the hotel, its acceptable at hotels in city centres but not an airport hotel. Tried to leave car park on evening to go for dinner, got to the barrier and put ticket in machine and said return to pay machine, pressed help button on machine but no one answered so had to reverse and go and park again, if there was another car or 2 behind you would be stuck there in an awkward situation, so I parked and walked round to the entrance for them to give me another ticket and found out the help button is inactive, no apology for the inconveinence from the staff, didnt really seem bothered, not good at all. However, the room was nice and the location was 5-10mins away from airport. Also restuarants, cinema and bowling nearby.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BluenoseJosh
guestrelationslgw, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza London-Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaaza London Gatwick Airport hotel.

I was sorry to read that you were not happy with the Car Parking charges, unfortunately as the hotel is located so close to a business centre and the main Crawley shopping area ,we have to charge for Car Parking othewise we would have a full car park and no where for our guests to park. Our charges are in line with all other Gatwick based hotels.

I do apologise that your ticket did not work at the barrier, and that your complaint was not dealt with correctly at the time. I will take up your concerns with our Reception staff.
Thank you once again for your comments and Feedback.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

We stayed here overnite after an extremely long and exhausting day of travel. It was just what we needed. ... A friendly face, quick check-in, restaurant, nice hot shower, comfy bed, and an on time shuttle to take us back to the airport the next day. I would definitely make it a point to stay here again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
guestrelationslgw, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza London-Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London Gatwick Airport.

I am pleasesd to read that the hotel offered everything you needed for an enjoyable stay.
It is nice when you arrive late to have a speedy check in and a comfortable nights sleep.

I am delighted that you will book again in the futre, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Lovely hotel......the staff were courteous and the facilities on point.i had a good sleep,the bed was comfortable and the breakfast buffet was delicious.the bathroom was in good condition and the hotel surroundings were clean and tidy.the hotel is not far from the town centre so it was really a nice shopping spree for me. I had a good time there.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2012

...I stayed here after a flight from the Middle east and enjoyed my brief one night stay. Hotel staff are welcoming and friendly. Rooms comfy and well appointed (just like any other modern CP property). White Company toiletries in rooms. The hotel has a leisure club with sauna, steam room, hot tub, pool and gym. Breakfast is good, a good choice of hot and cold items, fresh fruit juices and a good variety of cooked options. Breakfast staff are friendly and attentive. Check in and check out efficient. Separate Priority Club check in. Hotel hopper bus direct to Gatwick Airport (offering onward national rail connections to the south and central London) A one way taxi ride to the airport is around £10-£15 depending on the time of day. I paid £69 room only (breakfast was extra and worth it)

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
guestrelationslgw, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza London-Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of you stay at the Crowne Plaza London Gatwick Airport hotel.

I would like to thank you for your complimentary comments about our staff and the room you stayed in. I am pleased that you had an enjoyable stay at the hotel..

I do hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 20 July 2012

Really lovely, rooms are less generic than most other hotels (less corporate perhaps). The service was very good, warm and friendly, much better than that experienced at the Hilton, Park Plaza etc. The breakfast was also very good with a good range, items can also be ordered from the menu if you don't fancy anything from the buffet. Only downside... would have liked fluffier towels...but if that's the only complaint!!!.....

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
guestrelationslgw, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza London-Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London Gatwick Airport hotel.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and the room and the restaurant seems to have exceeded your expectations.

I am sorry that the towels were not to your liking, but if you stay with us in future please do let us know if you have a problem with any aspect of your stay ,as we will always try to resolve any problem. It would have been possible to repenish your towels .

I do hope that you will visit the hotel again in the future.