Crowne Plaza London-Gatwick Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$206
  • Breakfast included
US$174
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Ibis London Gatwick Airport(Crawley)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$97
ibis
  • Restaurant
Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley(Crawley)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$131
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
2,198 results
All reviewsclub roomcube restaurantgatwick airportsteam roomaph parkingpurple parkingcar parkan upgradestandard roomnext morningstayed here for one nightbooked this hotelholiday extrasan early flightparking packagepre flight stayan overnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We were seriously impressed with this hotel. We stayed prior to our flight to punta cana. Slick check in. Beautiful modern, clean room! Room slightly small, but for one night it was more than adequate.
This is the quietest airport hotel I have ever experienced (we were on high floor)Comfy beds.

Only moan was we booked this to include airport parking, fab deal. Upon arrival it appears you have to pay to park at the hotel (£12), we almost paid prior to checking in but decided to check in first. Luckily we did as our booking had included it in the price we had already paid. I would advise checking before paying, as i'm sure some people end up paying unnecessarily!

V good value!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Janice P, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza London-Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear just1me,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feedback on Tripadvisor following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London Gatwick Airport Hotel.
I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, that you liked the hotel and found your room very quiet and comfortable.. As you booked a Car Parking Package, the parking at the hotel was also included for you. However, car parking is normally chargeable at £10 per day and there is signs in the car parking advising our guests to contact Reception in case of any doubt.
Once again, thank you for positive feedback. We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Kind regards,
Sindarmy Vingadassalom,
Duty Manager

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

My fiancée and I stay here on 31st May 2014 as treat to celebrate our 5 year anniversary and having no kids for the weekend. Was pleasantly impressed. I've worked in most of the hotels in Gatwick as a manager so no what to expect from a airport hotel. Had a warm professional welcome upon our arrival and had a facilities explained to us. Well worth booking a club room as the rooms are separate from the normal rooms, this made a difference for peace and quiet. The club rooms are nicely furnished and spacious, well maintained but the best part of a club room is the club lounge free drinks and canopies in a relaxing environment away from the busy holiday making families which dominate the bar and restaurant. I didnt catch the name of the lounge host but my god she deserves employee of the month so friendly, professional and always made sure we were looked after probably the best part of our stay and a credit to your establishment. We used the gym first off and even though small, the pool was quiet and adequate and staff were friendly. There was a mix up with our restaurant booking so had to wait 30 minute's to be seated but the gentleman running the restaurant was most apologetic and tended to us very well. Got a great nights sleep in the comfy bed and nice hot powerful shower in the morning. A free continental breakfast in the club lounge went down a treat. All in all a pleasant hotel with professional friendly staff that do their up most to mate you feel looked after. Will stay again as your prices are fair and services exceptional. The staff are the selling point

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Janice P, Guest Relations Officer at Crowne Plaza London-Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear David F

I would like to thank you very much for your positive feedback and comments about your stay.

I was pleased to read that you had a warm professional welcome upon your arrival and that you enjoyed the Club Lounge. I was also delighted to read that you found the service you received from our staff was efficient and that you were satisfied with the room. I am sorry that there was a mix up with your Restaurant booking and you had to wait 30 minutes to get a table, fortunately this type of incident happens rarely.

We look forward welcoming you back in the future.

Marcella Tempra
Guest Relations Officer

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Not a bad hotel ! Nice rooms nice staff. Bar was a bit expensive and food was very expensive. Good job there was a pub a short walk away. But all in all a nice stay. Great for gatwick and great road access from m23

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments and feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London Gatwick Airport Hotel.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the hotel Location was perfect for transfers to Gatwick Airport. We also have excellent links to the M23.

I do hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the hotel when you next travel out of Gatwick Airport.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

The rooms were a little small, but adequate and clean. Dinner was good value for money and very tasty. Unfortunately, our spell in the pool area was ruined by several families using the facilities, with adults allowing their children to use the steam room unaccompanied, holding the door open and shouting at each other. Nothing was done to curtail this, even after the gym attendant had been informed of the disruption.

Unfortunately, forced us to leave the pool area sooner than we had planned, which spoiled our afternoon somewhat.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Janice P, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza London-Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments onto TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London Gatwick Airport Hotel.

I would like to offer you my sincere apology that your time in the Leisure Club was disturbed by the bad behaviour of the Children that were using the facilities. It is very difficult to understand how responsible adults can stand by and watch their children behave in such a manner. The Pool are is for everyones enjoyment I am sorry that your enjoyment had to come to sudden end because of the selfish act of others.

The staff member on duty is new to the role, and perhaps should have taken a firmer stance with both the children and the parents. I have spoken to him about this and I hope in future should any guests or visitors to the Health Club not behave correctly they will be asked to leave the pool.

I would like to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.I do hope that despite this incident it would not deter you from staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

A fairly average hotel in need of a revamp! Room was small and looked very tired, over looking a dirty flat roof full of air-conditioning units.
Breakfast was ok, not a huge choice of hot food, just the usual rubber fried eggs and over cooked bacon. However the service was good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Flyin_J
Janice P, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza London-Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London Gatwick Airport hotel.

I was disappointed to read your comment about your room we have several different room types and from your description it sounds as though you were in a standard room. It may be worth booking a Superior or Club Room if the size of the room is a priority for you.
If you do stay again and are not happy with any part of your experience during your stay,please do bring it to our attention as we will always try our best to offer a solution.

I do hop that we will be able to welcome you back in the future.