“NEVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
“NEVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Well where do i start with this place...
we read the reviews and see all the bad comments but seen plenty of cars on the carpark so thought we would chance it . went in got the table, table was dirty ( including dirty pots) so when we went too the bar ordering food so we ask a member of staff could the tables be cleaned, to which the member of staff was really rude with us and looked as tho she was trying to pick an argument. if this wasnt bad enough we sat waiting for over an hour for our food, others who had come in after us was getting there food before us.. when the food arrived it was absolutely vile and looked as though it had just come out of the microwave. soo after leaving half of our food we ventured to the toilets where we was greeted with a horrible smell ! the cubicles didnt lock and there was no toilet rolls in any of them, would not reccommend this place to anyone i wouldnt feed my dogs the food we was served !!!

4 Thank katie s

“Fantastic”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Family get together I had chicken n rib combo we also ordered tikka gammon n eggs fish and bangers n mash the little ones had chicken bites we had a lovely afternoon , great service and food thankyou

• Visited April 2014
Manchester
“Very average food”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Dined at The Three Pigeons pub on Sunday 6th April.

The pub is reasonably cosy inside and I didn't notice any smell from the toilets.
We arrived at about 1pm on Sunday, having booked. All food is ordered at the bar.

I started with garlic bread with cheese (£2.45). This was a very generous portion of 4 pieces of garlic bread covered in cheese. This was actually very tasty and everyone enjoyed this a lot.

My main course was the Mega Tower Burger (£9.25). This was a 16oz tower of beef burgers with bacon, melted mature Cheddar, onion rings and mayonnaise, served with chips.
The chips were good and tasty, but the burgers were rather poor. I would say the burgers were very cheap. I didn't really enjoy my burger.

Others of my party had Hunters chicken (2 for £10) which was very average, the chicken was a bit overcooked.
One other had fish and chips which she enjoyed.

I wouldn't really rush back as other pubs in Bolton do much better food. It is just very average.
The service was ok.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank JohnRocco
Horwich, United Kingdom
“Not good enough, time to clearout.”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Visited this place after a year or so away & what a disappointment. Used to be a decent standard of food for everyday eating. Not now I'm sorry to say.
Had gammon & trimmings which was average but served with a jacket potato which had almost totally dried up. Husband had steak pie, mash & gravy. Only veg offered were peas or baked beans. Not only poor meals but staff appear disinterested in job. No easy way to say this but time for a clearout.

1 Thank brenda b
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Lack of professionalism from all staff - no eye contact, lack of interest in customer service, playing on phones, play fighting, no communication.
Staff looked uninterested in job and customers, staff need to trained promptly in customer service, communication skills, personal presentation and professionalism.
In addition, I overheard comments made by staff, which were far more than just offensive and unkind about a customer. Will not be returning.

• Visited March 2014