“Lamb Bangla, "Worthy of being A Signature Dish worth visiting for"”

Hot Chilli Indian Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 526 Restaurants in Bolton
Price range: US$14 - US$25
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The menu offers traditional Indian dishes, house specialties and regional recipes from Eastern India and Bengal. All dishes are individually prepared using only the finest and freshest ingredients available. The modern design and friendly service add to the exceptional dining experience at Hot Chilli. Whether it's a romantic dinner for two or a party celebration with friends and family, come and enjoy the very best of Eastern Indian cuisine at Hot Chilli in Bolton.
“Lamb Bangla, "Worthy of being A Signature Dish worth visiting for"”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I visited Hot Chilli a week ago and was impressed with the restaurant and how it is maturing into an establishement worth visiting often . It has become a favourite restaurant with the local clientele. Who I think are keeping it to themelves.
Looking around the restaurant at the cleintele who were sat around my party. I could see many faces who were relaxed and happy with where they were. Its not often that you can go into an establishment these days and see a great ambience. People just glad to be somewhere just for the food and experience. I could see months of hard work, quality of food, attention to detail and customer loyalty present in this establishment.

There is a mark of good rapport with the staff and clientele here.
The food at this establishment is of an excellent standard and the dishes are unique. High quality ingredients are used to create these superb dishes.
If there was a signature dish for this restaurant and i know many of the dishes on the menu could take that place. In my opinion the lamb bangla is a dish worth trying and should take that accolade. It is made from the softest finest fillet of lamb and cooked wiht a secret blend of herbs and spices which give it that wonderful taste. The spice level can be upped for those who discern more of a hit on the pallete or enjoyed at a more conventional spice level.
This is an excellent restaurant and I believe the best is yet to come. On my visit the clientele were off a broad spectrum . Ranging from families to couples. There were even a good number of Indian families on the night.
You can always tell the quality of food if the local people and asian families visit.
I have visited a vast number of restaurants up and down the country and from my experience this is one of Boltons premier restaurants and I can only see it going from Strength to Strength.It will not be long before the rest of Bolton beocmes aware of this establishment.
I only hope the next time I go which will not be in the not so distant future I can get a table booked as on a Saturday night the tables go pretty quick. I cant wait for the summer months when the courtyard and terrace will be open for dining .
Well done Hot Chilli. Please keep up the good work

• Visited March 2012
3 Thank Ifooodie

Bolton, United Kingdom
“A Local & Recommended Venue”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Had a great meal at Hot Chilli last Saturday, with friends who were visiting from Lincolnshire, and were also impressed. My husband isn't a great fan of Indian food but he said he would definately go again. We ordered a bit too much as the portions were generous and very tasty. Huge Nan bread. We were asked on more than one occasion if everything was to our liking, which is a good thing. One of the guys in charge Raymond 'from Rochdale' was a great host and offered us a round of drinks on the house, so we opted for black Sambucas, which were no problem. The place was full and the atmosphere was really good. 'We will be back.'

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank grandmajellybaby
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Went to Hot Chilli for the first time last Friday. The restaurant is nicely decorated with a good menu at reasonable prices. We were a bit late for our meal and sat at the bar for a drink while we waited for a table - it was busy that night and every table was filled. The food looked fresh and tasted great. I think it was the nicest paswani bread I have ever tasted; we had lots of poppadoms, 2 main courses, rice, paswani bread and 5 alcholic drinks and it came to £40 which was about right. The service and the food were really good, and its not too expensive so I would definately recommend to others and will be visiting again.

2 Thank Jayne9723
Bolton, England, United Kingdom
“The best restaurant in Lancashire”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

We have been regulars at this fabulous restaurant for quite some time! We can't fault anything, the owners and staff are professional, friendly and attentive also very knowledgable about the food they serve. So, if you aren't sure about a dish, just ask and they'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. It is very reasonably priced with all the dishes being prepared upon ordering so you can even ask them to 'tweak' a dish if you want!
It's great for a romantic evening or a more raucous familly night out - this place caters for everyone!
We highly reccomend this restaruant without any hesitation.

3 Thank Melanie E
Bolton
“Wow”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

This is only the 2nd restaurant recommendation I've ever posted online. Have just got back from an unplanned visit to Hot Chilli - the local pub had stopped serving food early so we decided to have a look... and I'm SOOOO glad we did. We had a couple of dishes from the chef's specials - the food was amazing, very classy, hugely tasty, interesting, and a million miles from your standard generic curry house. Will be going back regularly. I live about 10 minutes walk away, so have a vested interest in this place being successful, and here for many many years to come. Don't be put off by the slightly unusual location, this place is fantastic. Best curry I've had? Could be...

2 Thank Matt F