“Not much choice”

Cuisines: Pizza
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Not much choice”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

as a couple, me and my partner have visited pizzahut on middlebrook quite afew times the first few times we're great but each time I've noticed something. there's hardly ever any choice and now it's not possible to get spaghetti bolognaise not even from the kids menu (yes I realise I'm not a child but there's only so much pizza and garlic that one person can take without feeling queasy). don't get me wrong, the staff are always polite and pleasant to us, they always make sure that we are happy with our meals and that the salad bar and ice cream factory are fully stocked. The last time I went I settled for a stuffed crust anchovy pizza which was brilliant and a mushroom ravioli bake but it was incredibly garlicky and the side order of garlic bread didn't help much either and was rather greasy. It's brilliant for families and people with kids but for couples it's a definate no go

• Visited June 2014

“Terrible”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

We have been regular visitors to Pizza Hut for a while but the last visit was the final straw. They got our order wrong and after asking for a small tea spoon for my son I was told to go and ask someone else. Absolutely disgusting service. Don't bother going.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“awful”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

bad service, cold and dirty restaurant, lacklustre staff, poor salad bar, curdled mayo (which apparently tasted ok according to the staff!), and poor atmosphere. have been to this pizza hut many many times in the past but this last visit made me realise how much it has gone down hill since my last visit. i have complained but no-one has bothered to reply. won't be going again

• Visited April 2014
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Pleasant but where's the cheese”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

We arrived after shopping at Middlebrook and were greeted politely and shown to out table.

Service was prompt and cheerful and the meal was good overall although there was very little cheese on my pizza which meant it went cold very quickly. The salad now it is 'free' is a little warm and wilted but overall the meal was fast and edible.
Our server went out of his was to be pleasant and efficient. I have noticed that the cost of the pizzas has inflated over the past year and I'm not sure that the individual pizzas are value for money especially when you can order and large pan pizza for take out for the same price.

Bolton, United Kingdom
“Very rude service!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I normally like this restaurant but on Valentines Day we went in the evening. We were eating our starters and we got told our mains were ready so they brought them and we hadn't even finished our starters. Then when we were eating our main meal she came up to us and went 'would you like me to box the pizza up for you?' while we were still eating. They obviously just cared about getting home early! To top it off they then turned the lights off leaving us in the dark! Not impressed. I sent a complaint to Pizza Hut and I got a letter back that was just a standard letter they sent to everyone. Rubbish experience!