“A very relaxing visit”

Cuisines: British
Bolton
“A very relaxing visit”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We popped in for a drink to kill some time whilst waiting for the dance shop to open. We came out feeling incredibly chilled out and relaxed. The ambience was lovely, the service was excellent and the drinks and toasted tea cakes were fabulous. I thought it was extremely good value too. I would definitely recommend this café.

• Visited April 2014

wigan
“Well worth a visit!”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I found this lovely café last year whilst I was shopping in Horwich. I have been back a few times and the cakes are fab. The home made soups are so welcome in the cold weather and all the time. I am off on the bus today to pop in for another lovely meal.

• Visited January 2014
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Popped in for teas and coffees after shopping in horwich , teas in pots and plenty of good quality tea and the best coffee which is made in the area . Service with a smile and no waiting around ,

• Visited December 2013
Bolton, United Kingdom
“coffee break and catch up !”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

This little café is great to call in with tea served in china cups and a proper teapot not a metal one this makes all the difference .The staff are friendly and the prices are very reasonable it is well worth a visit .

• Visited November 2013
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Glad I found this place!”
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

A friend told me about coffee and crystals a while ago and I never got around to going. Now I live closer I decided to try it.

What caught my eye first was the wonderful array of crystals and incense sticks in the window. There were also signs about upcoming psychic nights and other workshops offered such as past life regression and tarot. Being that way inclined, it's the type of place I would have gone into anyway, if I hadn't been looking for it.

The cafe inside is very cosy and I enjoyed some lovely bacon on toast with a cup of tea. There are things for sale such as crystals, angel/tarot cards, incense, jewellery, those sort of things.

I took a newsletter and nay well book onto one of the psychic nights soon.

Parking available round the back on captain road off winter hey lane.

• Visited June 2013