“Thai food at it's best”
Review of Thai Kitchen - MOVED

Thai Kitchen
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Thai, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Delicious Thai Food, served in a friendly pub atmosphere. Generous portions, Child Friendly, Informal and relaxed. With regular evening entertainment on at weekends. Quiz nights on thursday, free pool table. Expect reasonably priced drinks, delicious hot food served on hot plates, something for everyone!
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I was first told about the Thai Kitchen 6 weeks ago whilst I was at another Thai restaurant in Bolton. The comment that I heard was "if you want the best authentic Thai food, you need to go to the Thai Kitchen!". I absolutely love Thai cuisine so I knew I would have to give it a try.
Since then I have been 5 times with different friends and family members and we all love it! The food is so delicious! Everything is made to order and if you fancy eating something on the menu that is hot but don't want it to blow your head off, you can ask the kitchen to make it milder for you. The people that run the restaurant and the bar are so welcoming and accommodating and the food and the service is well worth the visit.
I would recomend this restaurant to any of my friends and family. As soon as we have finished one meal we are trying to organise the next time that we can go back.

1  Thank AimeeElizabeth

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

What a little gem! Don't be put off by the fact it looks like a pub and music venue from the outside, this is a cracking eatery!

Staff are ever so friendly and the food is amazing.

The green curry is fantastic although whatever you order will not disappoint. A little secret from me though, as this isn't on the menu but the guys will make it for you if you ask, Thai beef salad, order it hot!

2  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We have taken to visiting the Thai Kitchen at least monthly as it's that good. The food is authentic (I have had the pleasure of visiting Thailand , the place, several times), delicious and amazing value for money. I visit many restaurants from Michelin star rated to street cafés, but this food is fab. The setting could be better but visit just for the food! Brilliant. Andy (Bolton).

Reviewed 23 June 2014

5 stars for the food. Beautifully cooked thai food. If you like it hot, ask for extra hot. I thought I was invincible when it came to spice heat but the " extra hot " tom yam soup got the better of me. It was good soup though.
5 stars for service. Very friendly, helpful and down to earth staff.
3 stars for venue. If you want a plush restaurant this isn't for you. It's in an average pub with large tv screens and quite a potentially noisy/ rowdy drinking area. The restaurant area is separated from that area but for me, not quite far enough away.
For the food though, I'll be back.

3  Thank ClintBolton
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We called on Saturday night around 6.30 without booking and were promptly offered a choice of tables, the service was fantastic throughout our visit. While the menu wasn't the most extensive, both me and my wife were more than happy with the choices on offer. The food was first class and they even serve real ale to accompany it!
I don't normally write reviews, as I like to keep little gems like this place to myself but I felt I owed it to the staff at Henighans for a job well done.
I don't think there will be any free tables next time we visit.

3  Thank eddie p