“Warm welcoming staff ”

Price range: US$13 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Erico's restaurant provides fine and authentic Italian and Mediterranean cuisine, in elegant surroundings. Perfect venue for romantic meals, family dinners and group meals. The restaurant is child friendly and offers various sections to the restaurant to cater for individual needs, including a function room suitable for christening and wedding parties. The atmosphere and warm reception from Eric and his staff team will always provide a pleasing start to your evening.
“Warm welcoming staff ”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Visited Latino for the last few years regularly & always had a great time. Since the recent transition to Erico's both the menu & staff have been updated ! Still lots if choice for everyone Would still recommend to anyone looking for a relaxing meal out with friendly staff wig just can't do enough. I have never had a bad meal here, even when 20 of us dined for my daughters 21st it was crazily busy .... Mothers Day but still nothing was too much trouble - everyone ate drank & enjoyed their food ... And drinks of course

Bury, United Kingdom
“Couldn't be better!!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Visited Erico's last weekend with my family (husband & three kids). The atmosphere is lovely, really relaxed and the staff couldn't be friendlier! All were very knowledgeable about the menu and nothing was too much trouble.

The food was delicious, and very reasonably priced. We all enjoyed our meals immensely! Portion size was fantastic and there was plenty to choose from. They also have a great wine list – I would recommend the Jack Rabbit White Zinfandel!

We will definitely be visiting Ericos again with the family, but I’m sure that I’ll also be back with the girls to sample the tempting cocktail bar!! – Can’t wait!

“Great night out !!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I visited Erico's with a group of 10 for my friends birthday.
A Saturday night therefore very busy.
The staff at Erico's could not do enough for us!! We were all felt very welcome!!
We had a drink at the cocktail bar to start with, which was lovely. Reasonably prised drinks and great wine menu.
We were sat in a beautiful area of the restaurant which had a large mural of the Trevi Fountain in Rome on the main wall.
Our meals all came out at the same time. Everyone enjoyed their starters.
The main meals were also delicious, many of us went for the steaks which were devine !!
The pasta and pizza dishes were also delicious.
We will be visiting again.

“Ericos fantastic restaurant”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We had a fantastic night on both occasions on eating out at Enricos,our first visit was myself and my husband,the look of the restaurant is classy and unique,the food was superb and the staff were very friendly,welcoming and attentive!!!!!!!!!,On our second visit we took along our three children,all the family thoroughly enjoyed the food and the staff were very good with the children which is always a bonus!!!!!!!!! I've had a great night on both occaisions and can't wait to go back.i would strongly advise people to visit this beautiful restaurant or they are missing out !!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr and Mrs.Sayers.

• Visited June 2014
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Great food, extensive menu, lovely staff, fantastic service!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My fiancee and I visited Erico's on Sunday 3rd August. We have been regular customers over the years at Latino Lounge, where we have always had excellent food and the friendliest of service. We have been keen to try Erico's since the recent transition from Latino Lounge
Our experience was an exceptionally pleasant one. The staff were warm and friendly as always, and the new menu offers a comprehensive variety of Italian dishes to suit all. It was very busy for a Sunday evening but we did not have to wait long for our food at all. I had the Chorizo and halloumi to start and the Filleto Arrabiata for main. I asked for my steak rare, as always, and it came cooked to perfection. This was despite our asking for a longer break that usual between starter and main course so that we could chat together and enjoy our red wine.

The starter was exceptionally good and full of flavour. The steak was even better and the Arrabiata sauce did not disappoint. It had a wonderful but not over-powering chilli kick to it, and I would recommend it to those who like who like a bit of heat!

The ambience was fantastic as always. It was a warm evening and we were given the choice of sitting outside on the balcony or inside. It was a really lovely evening made all the more so by the fantastic service and great food. I was impressed by the addition of some new dishes and I think that I be opting for one of the veal dishes next time.

We finished our evening with a postprandial drink at the bar, where we chatted with Eric. We also chatted with other customers who reflected a similar very positive dining experience.

Overall, I rate this restaurant very highly. Admittedly, it has been something of a local favourite of our's over the years. However, we eat out regularly and at some first class restaurants. This is certainly up there with them and I think the transition to Erico's, the new look and new menu all hold real promise for the future!

Many thanks to Eric and staff for a lovely evening. We'll be back soon.

2 Thank David L