“Very good”

and 1 more site!
Highgrove Guest House
Ranked #7 of 17 Bolton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Stayed here for one night - could not fault it, lovely manageress greeted us, very helpful - nice room with all usual facilities, and very enjoyable breakfast - will certainly stay here again next time we visit Bolton

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I have stayed at the Highgrove Guest house many times on visits to Bolton. The staff are always friendly and accommodating. Deb is without a doubt one of the friendliest most helpful inn keepers I've ever encountered in my many travels. I typically require a small fan in my room to avoid migraines as well I have on more than one occasion asked for an alarm clock and they happily brought one right in to me. I also often require a taxi when I am in the area and it's never a problem to have one called for me always with a cheerful smile and eagerness to accommodate. I have stayed in most of their rooms and they are all always neat and clean and the kettle is always a welcome sight upon arrival after a long journey as well the full English breakfast made to order is never anything but delicious. I also love the convenience of the train close by and it being such a short walk into the City Center. I tried staying at a larger "name brand" hotel on a visit on one occasion when the Highgrove was full, and was so disappointed. You will not beat this B&B for cleanliness, comfort, friendly personal customer service and value. With that in mind...why look any further? I highly recommend the Highgrove Guesthouse.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Julianne2163
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Stayed here in August with my 14 year old son. We had a basement room but it was very clean and comfortable. A car parking space was allocated at the rear of the property. Although we weren't visiting Bolton itself, the guest house isn't far from all amenities. The staff were very friendly. We arrived later than we said but this was not a problem for them and we were made very welcome. Customer service was excellent.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I recently visited my son, who is at Uni in Bolton. I stayed at the Highgrove. Although only a short stay, I was made to feel very welcome. The single room was clean and a good size. Everything I needed, shops, bars and railway station were within walking distance. I would highly recomend and look forward to staying again in the future. Thank you for making my stay enjoyable!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Robbiemac9093
Reviewed 27 October 2013

The Highgrove Guest House is fabulous value for money. The single room I was in was very clean, modern and spacious with a good size ensuite. The owner is friendly and welcoming without being intrusive. The ambience is respectable and calm. It is within easy walking distance of the railway station,buses and the town centre. The journey to nearby Manchester is quick and easy. I would definitely stay again.
Margaret.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank 912margaret
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I would really recommend this B&B in Bolton it was down a hill to the traffic lights then along to the B&B a short walk on the opposite side of the road good stay but steep climb up to the bedrooms like all who has stayed here yes it friendly thanks too hope to stay again.

Room Tip: travel light