“Yummy take away!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wing Wah
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Loved the prawn egg foo young! My in-laws get take away from here all of the time. My husband went back twice for duck! Delish!

There are newer reviews for Wing Wah

Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

2nd review for here. ...thought I'd give it a 2nd chance. ...under cooked chicken finally has convinced me not to do it again.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Wing Wah is fab I moved to Basingstoke nearly ten years ago. I only stayed for a year before moving away back to Tidworth. I travel from Tidworth to Basingstoke to fetch my meal. It may be mad but I would prefer to pay money for a meal I know I will enjoy.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Have eaten here for over 10 years and have always enjoyed everything we have tried on the menu. The owners Choi and Kam are friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I've now had a variety of meals here, and I have to say they are absolutely spot on, every time. Warm friendly service, good consistent quality, eg. plenty of fresh chunky meat in the meat dishes, not a few scrimpy shreds, everything suitably moist never dried up. I've been to several Chinese takeaways in the area checking the quality out, and nothing comes close, this is the only place that gives nice enjoyable meals every time, whatever you order! Prices are fair too, very good for the money. I hate wasting money on rubbish food, but this won't happen here trust me, and I'm mega fussy!