“Home away from home”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Susie P
Sunbury-On-Thames, United Kingdom
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 2 weeks ago for a stay in July 2018

My Aunt came to potentially stay for 1nt to help look after my Mum if need be. Originally she was trying to book the Premier Inn over the phone but there was an issue with their card system.
I offered to check hotels online for her instead and found this property on Booking.com for £30 less than the Premier Inn.

Initially my Aunt was nervous at staying somewhere that wasn't a hotel but has since completely changed her mind after staying here!

As soon as I made the online booking, Hazel, the owner sent a text to my Aunt to confirm when she would like to "check in"
Hazel met us at the property, took us up to the appartment and showed us around. There were tea and coffee making facilities in the kitchen, there were towels on the bed and everything was very clean.

My Aunt loved that she had all that space to herself for less than what she would have paid for one room at a hotel.
It is less than a 10min walk into the town centre where it was easy for my Aunt to catch the bus to my Mum.

We have both been recommending this now to any other family members who are planning to come down for a visit!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
31 Jul 2018
Thank you for your feedback. Its greatly appreciated. It was a real pleasure hosting your aunt. She treated the apartment as her own. You are all welcome to stay again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing