Hampshire Court Hotel - A QHotel
  • Restaurant
Audleys Wood Hotel(Basingstoke)
Tylney Hall(Rotherwick)
View Hotel
All reviewsq hotelstennis courtsspa treatmentsnorton parkbreakaway clubadult poolfamily poolcentral courtyardbuffet lunchnight spa breakgood sizeevening mealsuperior roomsteam room and saunaleisure facilitiesspa areashopping centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We stayed overnight to break up a journey with our two young children. The staff were the friendliest I've ever encountered in a hotel and the facilities were excellent. One of the kids was ill in the night and staff couldn't do enough to help and change bedding etc. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
dankelly_9, General Manager at Hampshire Court Hotel - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear matt g. Thank you for writing a review following a brief stay with your family. I am really pleased that the team made such a good impression on you. I hope your youngest is well on the way to a full recovery. Hopefully we will see you all again in the not too distant future. Regards Dan.

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

We have just done a surprise 35th wedding anniversary. For my wife at the Hampshire Court Hotel and we had three rooms for the family and grandchildren we had a pool to use and found the staff very helpful , the two young men on bar we're very attentive to our needs ,as were all the staff during our visit , the whole place is squeaky clean ,and well set out we will return ,
Apart from being a little pricey this hotel has it all ( you only get what you pay for) VFM
Thanks
Timblick family

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Thisadoo. Thank you very much for your posting your review. I am delighted to hear the celebrations were a success and that you were all so impressed by the hotel. I look forward to you returning soon I hope. Regards Dan

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Having just returned from a spa break (9/10 Nov) at the hampshire court, I cannot praise it enough!
The hotel itself is lovely, spotlessly clean, beautiful courtyard, rooms spacious and spotless, facilities are excellent!
The lunch was buffet style with hot food (incl.vegetarian option), salad, fresh soup, deserts and always being replenished so nice and fresh. The dinner was incredible, with so much choice, very reasonably priced, presented beautifully with a service to match. Waiters attentive, polite and incredibly helpful.
Breakfast again buffet style with full continental and full cooked too with a choice of fried eggs..hard soft and turned. Available to order was smoked salmon or veggie sausages (there were other items available but cant remember) and once again everything was regularly changed so always fresh and hot.
Spa was lovely, facilities good, therapists excellent and very knowledgeable.
What really makes this hotel, apart from it being modern well presented and spotlessly clean..is the amazing staff that are so cheery, friendly and helpful! I've had worse stays and worse meals in top notch 5 star hotels..well done Hampshire court you got it spot on!!! cant wait to come back!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
dankelly_9, General Manager at Hampshire Court Hotel - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear julia s. Thank you very much for your review following your spa break with us. I am thrilled that you had such a good time with us. I agree that the team here are really what stands out and they will be really chuffed to receive your feedback. I look forward to you visiting us again soon. Regards Dan.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Spent the weekend here for our son's wedding reception. The whole experience was delightful from checking in on the Friday evening to the checking out on the Sunday. The staff were very friendly and helpful and our room was large and comfortable with an excellent bathroom. We ate dinner in the main restaurant the 1st evening and the meal was superb as was the service.

Breakfast on both mornings could not be faulted and the choice was excellent.

Then came the main event, the wedding breakfast in the Highclere Suite, a very memorable occasion. The service and attention to detail was 2nd to none and the food lived up to expectations, as did the evening buffet and disco. Thank you Hampshire Court and your staff for providing such a wonderful time for us all.

Room Tip: The Balcony rooms overlooking the courtyard were excellent. Ours overlooked the carpark but suited us fine and was quiet and very comfortable.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear LIZANNLeicester. Thank you for review following your stay for your son's wedding. I am really pleased that everything went so well for the big occasion and that you were so impressed with your stay. The chefs will be delighted with the feedback about the food and the rest of team will also be chuffed with their feedback. I hope you will come an visit us again in the not too distant future. Regards Dan

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I stayed at the Hampshire court Hotel with my husband and lots of other family members on 9th November 13 for our nephews wedding and everything was superb.the staff worked so hard to ensure a perfect reception and evening party. The reception staff were amazing and , let us check into our rooms mid morning . The rooms were very clean and comfortable and had disabled facilities in my very elderly mums room. The food was excellent too. I had read one or two negative reviews on here prior to our stay, but I really couldn't find a single fault.what some people expect is truly beyond me. Thank you to all for making our stay so very memorable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Christine F. Thank you for writing such a positive review following your stay for your nephews wedding with us. I am delighted that all went so well and the team will be really chuffed to receive your feedback. I hope you will visit us again some time soon. Regrds Dan.