Approaching this hotel you get the impression it could be either a Tesco Supermarket or a crematorium. As it is situated next to a supermarket I assume that the same architect designed it. Set around a courtyard, often full of smokers , which meant don’t open windows, we were given a room which looked out upon the roof top of the building next door, while might be acceptable in Florence, in Basingstoke a definitely not.
Very small room and smaller bed. While everything was clean and well appointed
There is a complete lack of soul or atmosphere in the hotel. The yapping of a lap door along the corridor raised concerns over cleanliness. If we had known pets were allowed we would have chosen another hotel. Evening meal was of very poor quality, my wife had salmon which was very dry and tasteless while I choose Caesar Salad thinking they could not ruin it, they could.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern well presented full service hotel boasts a unique and broad range of facilities that make it ideal for guests travelling on business or for pleasure. Ideally located in the quiet Chineham area of Basingstoke, making it convenient to both the M3 (J6) and M4 (J10) with easy travel to Newbury, Reading, Andover, Winchester, Farnham and Farnborough. The Hampshire Court is nicely designed around a courtyard garden with an terrific feeling of space. There is Complimentary wifi throughout the hotel and the Coffee Lounge, Bar and Restaurant areas are well served by an established and excellent kitchen and service team. Perfect for business meetings or weddings and other social events, the Hampshire Court has function rooms to suit any size of event from 2 to 1500 people. The superb leisure facilities include 5 indoor tennis courts and both a kid's pool and an adult only pool. The well-equipped gymnasium is also supported by a comprehensive range of studio activities. The luxury Spa offers a full range of body & beauty treatments featuring Jessica nail and ESPA products. For families with younger guests, the separate kid's pool and a brilliant games room makes it easy to have a fun and relaxing break without typical concerns of disturbing other guests. The games room includes a new Ipad Station and a Wii stand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampshire Court Hotel - A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampshire Court Hotel - A QHotel Basingstoke
- Hampshire Court Basingstoke