My mother and I have just returned from a short weekend stay at the Hampshire Court hotel and we thoroughly enjoyed every minute! I cannot praise the staff enough, they were all very friendly, helpful and approachable, I genuinely think this has to be one of the friendliest hotels I've ever stayed in. Our room was very clean with a great bathroom and comfortable beds and a lovely balcony overlooking the beautiful courtyard. The restaurant provided great food and wonderful service and the breakfast was brilliant, with a wide selection of food on offer. The hotel leisure facilities were great with 2 swimming pools on offer and large, clean changing rooms. We also booked ourselves in for facials at the beauty salon and were very impressed with the experience there. All in all, it's a wonderful hotel with great customer service and I can't rate it highly enough, I'd recommend it to everyone! I'd also recommend you take a visit to The Vyne and Jane Austins house during your stay in Basingstoke as those are two attractions not to be missed! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern well presented full service hotel boasts a unique and broad range of facilities that make it ideal for guests travelling on business or for pleasure. Ideally located in the quiet Chineham area of Basingstoke, making it convenient to both the M3 (J6) and M4 (J10) with easy travel to Newbury, Reading, Andover, Winchester, Farnham and Farnborough. The Hampshire Court is nicely designed around a courtyard garden with an terrific feeling of space. There is Complimentary wifi throughout the hotel and the Coffee Lounge, Bar and Restaurant areas are well served by an established and excellent kitchen and service team. Perfect for business meetings or weddings and other social events, the Hampshire Court has function rooms to suit any size of event from 2 to 1500 people. The superb leisure facilities include 5 indoor tennis courts and both a kid's pool and an adult only pool. The well-equipped gymnasium is also supported by a comprehensive range of studio activities. The luxury Spa offers a full range of body & beauty treatments featuring Jessica nail and ESPA products. For families with younger guests, the separate kid's pool and a brilliant games room makes it easy to have a fun and relaxing break without typical concerns of disturbing other guests. The games room includes a new Ipad Station and a Wii stand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampshire Court Hotel - A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampshire Court Hotel - A QHotel Basingstoke
- Hampshire Court Basingstoke