I have rated this Premier Inn because of the helpfulness of the staff.
We stayed here overnight, on Saturday night, as we were going to a wedding in a village nearby. I emailed to request an early check in and they emailed back to accommodate this. They also emailed to see if we would like a fan and extra sheet in our room because the weather was no warm and the hotel has no air conditioning.
We arrived a bit earlier than our specified time and the receptionist managed to check us in, even though a lot of the wedding guests were doing the same. A big thank you to the receptionist and housekeeping staff, who were working flat out on Saturday.
I realised I had forgotten my face flannel and asked at Reception if they sold them. Unfortunately they didn't, but the receptionist took our room number and when we got back to the room in the early hours of the morning, there was a new flannel on the bed, somebody had gone out and bought one from a local supermarket. Whoever that was 'Thank you'.
The room was typical Premier Inn style and the bed although firm was comfortable. We slept well, thanks to the comfortable bed, fan (and beer at the wedding) as it was warm in the room.
We really appreciated the 12.00 check out time as didn't have to rush up after a late night.
On check out, just a question of handing back the room key cards, the receptionist produced umbrellas and walked us to our car, so we didn't get soaked as it was raining. Once again, thank you. This must be a service they practice as I saw him with the umbrellas and other guests.
I really felt that this Premier Inn's staff gave a five star service. I was very impressed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The holiday starts when you step through the door at Premier Inn Hotel Basingstoke West (Churchill Way). Set in Basingstoke Leisure Park, with an ice rink and swimming pool just a stroll away, you'll be well placed to keep the whole family entertained. And if you're here to work, we're close to key destinations like Chineham Business Park, too. Plan a big adventure at Legoland. Step back in time at Milestones Museum. Then bowl a strike and catch a movie at Basingstoke Leisure Park. After a busy day, unwind with a tasty meal in our restaurant, and kick back in your spacious room and extra-comfy bed. Directions: 2 miles from M3(J6), following signs for Leisure Park. Next to the Spruce Goose Beefeater. Transport and local information: Basingstoke Leisure Park Anvil Theatre Basingstoke Golf Course Basingstoke Train Station 1 mile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Basingstoke West (Churchill Way) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Basingstoke Central Hotel Basingstoke
- Premier Inn Basingstoke West (Churchill Way) Hotel Hampshire