“Good food though very same”

Nando's - Basingstoke
Ranked #25 of 261 Restaurants in Basingstoke
Price range: US$9 - US$17
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

As seasoned veteran of Nandos with attendance of at least once a week, I love the food but quality and speed of service vary at times. Soo much at the moment have A starter and by the time I have a couple bites the main arrives. Way too much time on trying to get numbers through than giving that awesome service.

1  Thank Holtster89

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We have eaten here several times and are never disappointed in the food or service. The staff are very welcoming and friendly. The chicken pitta is my favourite!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Having never been to Nando's but heard lots about it, we decided on a Friday evening we would try Nando's out, we arrived around 5pm and the place was buzzing with people, my first impressions were, this is very laid back and very popular with the young set. We were shown to our table and was aked if the table position was ok for us & it was, the waitress explained that she bought our drinks to the table and then we have to make a note of table number and go to counter & order, I have to admit, I do prefer table service but hey, try anything once. We both had a chicken dish with one with Rice and I had the mash potatoe, the food was very good and tasted very fresh, chicken was very tender and not at all dry, my husband had the hot chicken and boy, was it hot but tasted superb. Overall, great establishment for dinner and we will go back.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We arrived at 12pm today for post cinema lunch. Told on arrival that no on the bone chicken available. Seated at our table and quickly ordered our food. 2 adults 3 hungry children in our party. An hour later a waitress came over to announce that we'd been waiting a while for or food! She explained that theresa problem with the ovens/grill and that or order would be here soon. We were offered complementary garlic bread, pitta and humous, which we gratefully accepted. The children who were being so good considering the wait were starting to fidget. Food arrived, order incorrect (one dish wrong) but we accepted it as we were all so hungry by now. My feedback is that in a crisis situation like this please be honest with your customers. When expectations are managed properly informed decisions about whether you receive our custom can be made. As we left there were many people waiting to be seated at table which were empty. Won't be rushing back to Nanos.

4  Thank RoxyBuckinghamshire
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Basingstoke itself big town centre for shopping. Nando's just located in town centre. We went there for lunch. Our chicken was delicious and we love peri peri sauce. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Our experience was great.