“Modern, friendly and great food”

The Red Rose Tandoori
Ranked #29 of 263 Restaurants in Basingstoke
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Really nice hidden gem. Don't expect this from the outside. Really felt looked after and surprisingly not too pricey for curry. Find lots these days over priced.

The toilet has the coolest mirror ever! Next time I go I'l ad a photo!

7  Thank pinkat13

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

After hearing a few harsh reviews on this place I was skeptical of going. Glad I didn't listen to them from the food to the brilliant service this is the best curry house in Basingstoke by a mile was busy for a Sunday night phone didn't stop going and the food was first class, well done we will be back.

8  Thank Stephen2014
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

We had a takeaway and the service was brilliant and the food was amazing would defiantly be going again :-)

6  Thank Becky1006
Reviewed 18 September 2013

A group of us meet up every month for a curry and the Red Rose has made a lot of money from us over the years - we have been there a lot! Good food and sensible prices but the service is so variable. You can wait ages for a meal sometimes (as usual, the take-away service takes precedence) but the waiter tipped (pun intended) us over the edge one night when he asked "shall I keep the change" as his tip. After a couple more dodgy service evenings, we went to the Spice restaurant 1/2 mile away. Food was very good there - but way more expensive than the Red Rose.

1  Thank vetoevo
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I am lucky to have this restaurant as my "local" curry house. There is plenty of choice in Basingstoke and I have tried all of them and keem coming back to The Red Rose. The service, quality of food and cleanliness of customer areas is always consistant.
I would not hesitate in recommending the Red Rose to anyone looking for a good curry with good service.

4  Thank Tim B