“Really that good?”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 February 2024

Going on the other reviews, I must have caught them on a bad day. Or is their focus primarily on the take away aspect of she business? I would suggest so! The mixed grill looked amazing when it was brought to the table. Unfortunately, it was dry and tasteless,

Date of visit: February 2024

Reviewed 3 February 2024

Ordered takeaway for two, despatch time said 1 hour 5 minutes. Driver turned up an hour and 45 minutes after order. Despite only accepting cash the driver turned up without change so I ended up overpaying. Food was lukewarm and naan breads were missing. After attempting to call both numbers a total of 192 times I gave up. Will not order again. Wouldn't recommend to anyone. They are the cheapest in town but you get what you pay for.

Date of visit: February 2024
Reviewed 9 December 2023

Pre a booked table after my mum and dad used to come here a few years ago & had raved about it.
It was shockingly awful, the worst service I’ve ever experienced in an Indian restaurant & the blandest curry I’ve ever tasted.
They favour delivery drivers and walk ins collecting over diners, we watched so many people being served for the above whilst we were totally ignored.
An hour & 15 mins after arrival our food finally arrived, needless to say we won’t be returning. This has to be the blandest & watery curry I’ve ever tasted.

Date of visit: December 2023
Reviewed 21 November 2023

I used to be a regular here but a few years ago moved out of the area, I recently found myself in Basingstoke again whilst visiting family and looking for a take away, returned to the red rose. When I walked in I was greeted by name and was very happy to find that the service and food were as I remembered. Fantastic!

Date of visit: November 2023
2  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 10 November 2023 via mobile

Excellent service and friendly staff members and very helpful Excellent kitchen staff and friendly manager great service and great food

Date of visit: November 2023