“My favourite restaurant”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“My favourite restaurant”
Reviewed 10 June 2011

Being a vegetarian, this the only restaurant in Milton Keynes where I can eat everything on the menu. The food is delicious and I would recommend it to veggies and meat eaters. The only slight put off is the location but you can park right outside the door.

2 Thank ARCHIE0410

Milton Keynes
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food! wouldnt think it possible but will definitely go back here!”
Reviewed 22 May 2011

The range of food is fantastic and it tastes soooooooo good!!
On the down side , the place is a bit dingy looking, it always looks closed bacuase the outside lights dont work and you cant read the menu by the door as its so faded and to be honest this is why so far i havent tried it, I didnt want to have to just walk in and feel pressured to eat there. Also - no bar?? Hmmmmm not sure about that.
they should sort out these major problems to get more people to notice them. This aside, the food, is great and so many takeaways shall be had from here from now on!!

• Visited May 2011
“Veggie World the name almost put me off...”
Reviewed 28 August 2010

Veggie World the name almost put me off but the Trip Advisor reviews were good to excellent, so why not give it a try, we had to be in Bletchley anyway. I have to say that it was great. If I had not known it was imitation fish and chicken I would not have known. Mostly Chinese food, great flavors. They even do a fake full English breakfast! First class friendly service and cheap, they let you bring own booze. I am still a carnivore but felt completely satisfied. Will definitely go again.

1 Thank Gobblingguru
NORTHUMBERLAND
“lovely”
Reviewed 12 July 2010

being a strict veggie this is a gem of a place,had the set menu all the dishes were lovely and cant wait to go again as this is where my fella lives

1 Thank TARA2Northumberland
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I don't usually like vegetarian food that tries to be meat flavoured, but here, although they do a lot of this, it does...”
Reviewed 17 March 2008

I don't usually like vegetarian food that tries to be meat flavoured, but here, although they do a lot of this, it does work because they do not try too hard. The result is a huge range of dishes, most of which are absolutely delicious, irrespective of whether they fool you.

The emphasis is on flavour and all of them are rich, deep and complex, and there's not one dish that really puts a foot wrong.

I wasn't impressed by the attempts at shrimp/prawn flavours in one of the starters I had, but I never really liked shellfish anyway. The vege skewers, chicken balls, and spare ribs turned out to be fantastic and more than made up for it.
Highly recommended, and worth taking your meat-eating friends - they won't be fooled, but it's good enough.

The service is caring and attentive without hassling you.

The place itself is slightly small and looks cramped at first, but works out ok

One minor point (which actually makes it cheaper) They do not have a license, but you are welcome to visit the off-license just over the road!

The only fault I noticed was that I live too far away to become a regular, so I can't hold that against them.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook