“Veggie Valentines” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Veggie World - CLOSED

Veggie World
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Crynant, United Kingdom
“Veggie Valentines”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

Me and my partner decided to get a takeaway from veggie world on valentines day, I have been vegetarian for about a year and have wanted to try the food here for ages.It had been recommended to me by a friend, and I wasn't disappointed.

The restaurant is fairly small but really well laid out and SPOTLESS, literally probably the cleanest restaurant I have ever been in. I would definitely come back and eat here, rather than taking away.

We ordered the ginger and lemon chicken, peking chicken, satay chicken, and prawn toast. The servings were very generous, especially the prawn toast. All the food here is vegan or vegetarian, which is great, as I don't have to double check the menu or ask how anything has been cooked.

The service was very good, the staff were really warm and friendly.

Will definitely be back to try out more of the (very substantial) menu.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Katie H

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Very surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

My mum would be proud and so would yours. Dragged here by my girlfriend and really was surprised. Would actually go back without hesitation.

• Visited January 2014
Rushden, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant ever...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

Ok, the ambience/décor is a little 'truckstop', but the food is amazing and the service really good. I really can't fault it.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous Veggie Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

I visited Veggie World a couple of times and on each occasion the food was really well cooked and delicious. There is so much choice too. I found it a little over priced but then quite a large proportion non-buffet oriental food is quite expensive in my opinion. The service was a little cold and unfortunately this restaurant is open 4 days out of 7.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Amazing selection of vegetarian food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

Finding an all vegetarian/vegan restaurant outside of major cities is a challenge so when we heard of this little place just 30 miles away, we had to come and try it out. We were definitely not disappointed! I've been telling everyone that will listen about this place and am planning to bring friends and family very soon. I've been told that the meat substitute is very realistic and I had the prawns which were very nice. A totally new experience for me. the value for was absolutely excellent too!

• Visited November 2013