“Almost too good to be true!”
Review of Veggie World - CLOSED

Veggie World
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Vegan food doesn't get any better than this. Lovely place, friendly staff, couldn't praise it any more if I tried... :-)

1  Thank John M
There are newer reviews for Veggie World

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Its difficult to find vegan-friendly places in general; most have some meals that can be made vegan or at least a salad. This place has no meat and only a few small dishes containing cheese. In general, its hugely vegan friendly.
The food is made fast and delivered to your table piping hot and delicious every time. I haven't loved one thing from the menu yet. My meat-loving parents LOVE this place too. The staff are lovely and friendly and its usually moderately busy, although not heaving to the point that you can't enjoy your meal. I hope this place has a long run because I would be heartbroken if we lost them and their yummy food! It cost roughly £12 per head which is cheap for the amount of food you get and how tasty it is.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I love this place, the staff go out of there way for you.
Always polite, always friendly, always smiling.
Recommend it everyone and anyone, even people that aren't vegetarian.

2  Thank Jasdeepsingh273
Reviewed 7 March 2014

This is one of our favourite restaurants for pure vegetarian fare. Although we live at Middleton Stoney we take the trouble to travel 40 mins to eat here. Ideal for all vegetarians especially those who do not take onions and garlic in their food.
Although it is more of a cafe than the traditional restaurant ambience the food is worth the trouble. We have never been disappointed and have had small parties of 20 as well as just myself and my husband.
The vegetarian fare is completely made with soya, bean curd (tofu), mushrooms and fresh vegetables of the day. The cuisine is a mixture of Malaysian and Chinese. Things like peking duck and char sue with vegetables bely the fact that everything is vegetarian and mock meat. The restaurant is only open from Wednesday to Saturday and gets very busy so make sure to book prior to visiting especially if you want to take a party of vegetarians to sample the fare.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Me and my partner decided to get a takeaway from veggie world on valentines day, I have been vegetarian for about a year and have wanted to try the food here for ages.It had been recommended to me by a friend, and I wasn't disappointed.

The restaurant is fairly small but really well laid out and SPOTLESS, literally probably the cleanest restaurant I have ever been in. I would definitely come back and eat here, rather than taking away.

We ordered the ginger and lemon chicken, peking chicken, satay chicken, and prawn toast. The servings were very generous, especially the prawn toast. All the food here is vegan or vegetarian, which is great, as I don't have to double check the menu or ask how anything has been cooked.

The service was very good, the staff were really warm and friendly.

Will definitely be back to try out more of the (very substantial) menu.

2  Thank Katie H