“Dominos Kingston”

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
London
“Dominos Kingston”
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Clean,Tasty,Quick and a geat price. Turned up for 2 large pizzas and left 15 mins later with exactly what i wanted. Friendly staff and the children loved watching the staff cook the Pizzas.

Visited June 2012

Milton Keynes, England
“Good!”
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Domino's is always a good shout for pizza, their pizzas just taste a hell of a lot better than anywhere else! Shame they are so overpriced.... and stay away from those boneless ribs, or should I say, boneless fat!

Visited February 2012
Rugby, United Kingdom
“good service”
Reviewed 20 October 2011

I had ordered the new gourmet pizza and a standard pizza on the BOGOF free offer, + a gourmet garlic bread. After I paid, I checked the pizzas, and the gourmet pizza was not a thin crust as expected. I said to the cashier that it should be thin crust - she promptly changed all my pizzas for new ones, and I even asked to make sure more toppings were on there. I was very pleased with the level of service especially as Domino's were losing money by me returning the pizzas.

Visited September 2011