Agree with TravellingMan067. This was the venue for a 60th birthday celebration with overnight stay. Arrived at lunchtime after longish journey to a very warm welcome, both by the staff and the golf club was warm and welcoming. Had a very nice lunch at a very reasonable price and then found our room which was spacious, very clean and everything we wanted and again, on a cold and chilly January day was beautiful and warm and being on the end had a lovely view of the lake and was very peaceful. Wonderful evening was had by all and nothing was too much trouble for the staff followed next morning by a lovely breakfast in the conservatory, again lovely views, served promptly with a cheerful smile and also did we have everything we wanted or could they get us anything else. If I have to make one minor negative (and this could have been "operator error" on my part), I could not seem to get very hot water to my shower - warm to tepid. Can't think that as we were on the end of the block the others had used all the hot water!! so it is probable that it was just me. Mention has been made of the "unmade" road, it didn't go on for miles and was a bit bumpy but unless you have a vintage car didn't do any harm to our 6 year old Ford Focus, just drive a little slower. Finally, we all have different opinions and standards particularly about our sleeping/bathing accommodation so mine is it was not the height of luxury but certainly way above basic and most important was spacious and clean with helpful and efficient staff. Would recommend to friends to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IMPORTANT NOTICE : Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have been experiencing intermittent issues with the Broadband connection in the hotel rooms. Please rest assured we are working hard to resolve this situation and are currently seeking an alternative Broadband provider. Should you wish to use the Internet, we have made available the Sandpiper Conference Room (situated in the Clubhouse) for all hotel guests. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. Anthony Pearson - General Manager. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your Kingfisher Hotel, Golf & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Hotel Golf And Country Club
- Kingfisher Hotel, Golf & Country Club Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire