South Lodge is lovely. I stayed in Room 1 which was spotless and bright and very well appointed. I cannot think of anything that could have been improved. The bedroom and bathroom were modern and done to a very high standard. The water, juice and particularly the fresh milk in the fridge were a lovely touch along with the home made cake and home made marmalade, jam and bread at breakfast. Having recently stayed in several nice but impersonal hotels, South Lodge was a huge change in terms of welcome and facilities. I hope to return.
Tips for other travellers Nice Indian restaurant in Woburn Sands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If ever a house had the ‘Wow!’ factor, this is it. Stunning contemporary design and decor plus fanatical attention to every luxurious detail combine to promise an unforgettable experience. Comfort and practicality are not overlooked either; all the rooms are furnished with king size beds, walk-in showers and widescreen TVs. Each is light, airy and spacious. The biscuits or muffins in your room are home cooked as is the extensive and delicious breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your South Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Hotel Milton Keynes
- South Lodge Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire