My sister & I booked this B & B on a whim when organising a trip to THE STABLES THEATRE nearby.....and we struck gold. From the first email & phone communications with Julia we received kind and courteous service and advice as to what to see and do around the area. We had room 3, a spacious room in the beautiful eco friendly artistic home. We had a convenient parking space, 2 beds a kitchenette, own back entrance and shared terrace, I could go on..... Breakfast was a very enjoyable feast and our fellow guests had also been to THE STABLES the night before so we could all reminisce about our misspent youth and bands we still followed even though being around the 60's in age! We had a good meal in the WAVENDON ARMS halfway between the SOUTH LODGE and the theatre. Our only regrets were that we could not stay longer and that the weather did not allow us to use the pretty garden and terrace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If ever a house had the ‘Wow!’ factor, this is it. Stunning contemporary design and decor plus fanatical attention to every luxurious detail combine to promise an unforgettable experience. Comfort and practicality are not overlooked either; all the rooms are furnished with king size beds, walk-in showers and widescreen TVs. Each is light, airy and spacious. The biscuits or muffins in your room are home cooked as is the extensive and delicious breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your South Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Hotel Milton Keynes
- South Lodge Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire