Booking was effortless, and the welcome/service during our stay was fantastic, with the hosts going the extra mile with some additional personal requests. The breakfast menu was extensive and the food cooked perfectly and delivered on time. The room was well equipped and flawlessly designed. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, and were only regretful that we weren't able to remain longer.
Tips for other travellers
The Wavendon Arms served a delicious menu, and were within a 10 minute walk from the Lodge.
Thank you for a truly amazing stay - without doubt the nicest B&B (although calling it a B&B is sort of an insult to the Lodge.. it is so much more!!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If ever a house had the ‘Wow!’ factor, this is it. Stunning contemporary design and decor plus fanatical attention to every luxurious detail combine to promise an unforgettable experience. Comfort and practicality are not overlooked either; all the rooms are furnished with king size beds, walk-in showers and widescreen TVs. Each is light, airy and spacious. The biscuits or muffins in your room are home cooked as is the extensive and delicious breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your South Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Hotel Milton Keynes
- South Lodge Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire