Thank you to Julia & Colin for making our stay special. Really kind of you to drop us off and pick us up from the milton keynes bowl and the breakfasts you made us were simply fantastic. The room we stayed in was perfect also (room 3). I don't think there are any learns I could give as feedback just keep doing what your doing!
Thank you for a wonderful relaxing break.
Woburn Abbey is nice for a day out if it's sunny. Room 3 was amazing to stay in and breakfast is amazing, so much care and attention to detail in everything at south lodge, it really was a pleasure to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If ever a house had the ‘Wow!’ factor, this is it. Stunning contemporary design and decor plus fanatical attention to every luxurious detail combine to promise an unforgettable experience. Comfort and practicality are not overlooked either; all the rooms are furnished with memory mattress king size beds or larger, Smart TVs, walk-in showers - some have large deep baths too . Each is light, airy and spacious. The biscuits or muffins in your room are home cooked as is the extensive and delicious breakfast. Business quality wi-fi, private parking and electric vehicle charging are all included, as is the option of breakfast in your room. For business people there are work desks - for everyone there is space to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Expedia, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your South Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Hotel Milton Keynes
- South Lodge Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire