2,292 results
All reviews football stadium mk dons cookies pitch side match days pitchside restaurant pitch view warm cookie on arrival double tree terrace bar football ground retail park football match lovely hotel good size car park room was spacious
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Swift check in and presented with my room key and a warm cookie, which is a nice little touch. Room nice and clean with large comfy bed.
Pitch side restaurant was good, although I wanted to tip my waiter, but didn’t have change, but I wasn’t allowed to add to my bill, which was a shame.
Very good location for Cinema, Walmart and various other large shops which make it a very convenient location. Will stay again when in the area.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Hello, stayed here for two nights due to a work visit and training course.

We arrived late at night due to the M6 / M1 being its usual nightmare. Check-in was no problem at all and we still got the hot cookie.

The strange experience was seeing the pitch as I walked from my room to reception the next day - wow what a view.

The hotel was great - modern, great room, good facilities in room. Great bars and a good selection of such. Didn't eat in as the boss paid for food out, so can't comment on the offerings, but my travel buddy ordered room service and was pleased with the food he got.

We didn't stay on a match or event day, as I understand the packing can be a problem, but the packing was plentiful and with two access points front and rear, your room is easily got to.

The staff were all friendly and helpful from reception to the cleaners to the bar staff.

Room tip: Try and get a pitch view - it's amazing....
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Having taken a pitch view room - to add to my collection of pitch-siders - this was the best of them! On this occasion I was fortunate to see a wonderful sunrise as it came up though the gaps in the stadium, quite stunning.
Unlike most stadium hotels the rooms go all the way around so if you choose the wrong door to enter you could have a long walk!
The Terrace Bar was good, helpful staff, and the Marco Pierre White restaurant was fine, quick service and nice people.
Excellent breakfast - I do like a hotel with an egg chef who will cook eggs to order - and the check in and check out were both very easy.
Around eh Stadium are plenty of fast food venues and restaurants, cinema and quite a bit of shopping.
If you like to keep fit outdoors there's a good park to run in nearby.
Overall a far better Hilton than the Hilton MK and now a preferred

Room tip: Pitch-side costs more but you don;t get to look at a car park!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2018

We stayed here for one night, lovely hotel built within MK's football stadium. Its quite a novel experience staying inside a stadium.We were welcomed with warm cookies, how lovely is that! We did have a long walk from reception to our room, but we had expected this. Room was lovely, large and well equipped. The hotel's in a good location and just over the road from the shops and restaurants of MK1. The staff were friendly and helpful.

The only issue we had is that we were woken up at 7.45am on Sunday morning by the fire alarms, which were horrendously loud! My ears were ringing for a while afterwards. Everyone had to evacuate the building, so not how we expected to start our Sunday. Breakfast was excellent, there was wide range of items to choose from and everything was delicious! While we were having our breakfast the fire warden came to our table to apologise for the rude awakening we'd had, which we appreciated. In all it was a very pleasant stay and we look forward to visiting again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018

The hotel is contained within the MK Dons stadium, and the room surround the pitch. The standard of room and amenities / restaurants inc Marco Pierre White and bars are of a high standard, and had the feel of a cruise ship. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. We intend to go again soon. Excellent Breakfast too!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple