“Very pleasant stay, will return.”

Woodleys Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 33 Milton Keynes B&B and Inns
Hastings, United Kingdom
“Very pleasant stay, will return.”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Just returned from a weekend in Woburn Sands visiting family. Excellent breakfast, wide variety of cereals fruit salad full English etc. Gill is very welcoming. We had room 1 which was clean, spacious, had character, ensuite and a very comfortable bed. We will return when we visit the area in the future.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 August 2013

So, you've decided to visit Bletchley Park and its computers?. Better go sooner rather than later, as its valve based computing replicas will expire as the valves wear out-they don't make them any more. We've just had a fascinating w/e there.
Where to stay?. We stayed with Gill at Woodleys for two nights.
It's very handy for Bletchley, it's dead quiet -you can open the windows at night- the beds are very comfy, the Full English is delicious, and Gill is a delightful host.
You don't need more than that in a B&B.
V. highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Had a excellent stay at Woodleys Farmhouse,

The bedroom was very spacious, and comfortable had a great nights sleep.
Gill was very helpful and nice nothing was too much trouble.

Breakfast was first class a wide choice of cereals and fresh fruit available,my cooked breakfast was excellent cooked to order unlike the buffet style you get in hotels.

I have stayed in the majority of hotels in Milton Keynes in the last 12 months, and would rate this as the best I have stayed in.
I would highly recommend Woodleys and GIll, for a great stay.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Cheshire
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We returned again to visit Gill as we were in the area for, ''The Fathers Day Classic'' at Woburn Abbey. Its always difficult returning to somewhere you have enjoyed on a previous visit as they rarely live up to expectations.

Carole and I are pleased to say,''THIS IS NOT THE CASE'' with Woodley's Farmhouse. This visit was as good if not better than the first. A warm welcome, clean and comfortable room and a breakfast that was as good as we have ever had.

Gill, thanks for your hospitality and next year we will return even if its just to reacquaint ourselves with Luka.

Very best wishes

Richard and Carole

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
woodleysfarmhouse, Owner at Woodleys Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 1 July 2013
It was great to see you both again, and always pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay again. Hope the day went well with the Charity. Luca and I will look forward to hopefully seeing you again next year. I am sure he's tripled in size since you left !!

Best wishes
Uppsala
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We had a wonderful, pieceful night at Woodleys after a stressful day when we were trying to find our way on very narrow and small roads from Chipping Campden to Milton Keynes. Once at the guesthouse everything was perfect! The guestrooms had comfortable beds and high quality linen, the bathroom was great. The atmosphere was very friendly and Gill was so helpful and nice. When we had breakfast (fabulous, nothing was missing) Gill prepared a huge map and a detailed handwritten description of how we should find our way to Bletchley Park. Still we missed one turn, but that was definitely not because of the Gill's instructions. Bletchley Park, the codebreaking centre used during second world war, is for sure worth a visit if you are in the neighberhood. Very good guides and a fascinating story. And we highly recommend that you stay at Woodleys guesthouse!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Gunilla U
woodleysfarmhouse, Owner at Woodleys Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 22 May 2013
Thank you all so much for your review. You weren't having much luck with directions were you !!

I'm glad you got to Bletchley Park and enjoyed the day. It was lovely to meet you all.

My Best Wishes

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Had a great couple of nights stay and will definitely be back. Room was spacious, clean and had everything we needed. In a peaceful location, I would highly recommend this B&B. Breakfast was also 5 star.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Stuart R
I am really pleased you enjoyed your weekend stay here at Woodleys and thank you for taking the time to write your review. Always Always grateful :)

Kind regards

Lincs
Reviewed 13 May 2013

What a wonderful place.
From first booking, Gill was very friendly and helpful, emailing directions etc. A lovely friendly but unobtrusive lady, I felt the standard of room was excellent, very clean and fresh, The house had a very welcoming homely feel to it and I would strongly recommend it to anyone wanting that quiet charm away from the madness of everyday life.
Although my early leave meant I couldnt partake in breakfast, speaking with her led me to discover she is keen to cater for any dietary needs ( Wheat, gluten free, etc)
I had a lovely very comfortable night and a wonderful hot bath before leaving
So Huge Thankyou to Gill...

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
woodleysfarmhouse, Owner at Woodleys Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 17 May 2013
Thank you Kindly for your review. And yes a shame you had to leave so early and missed breakfast but I hope you had a great eventful day at the Buszi !.
I am certainly more than happy to help cater for different dietary needs as I know how difficult it can be. However, it is much better for guests to let me know when they make the booking so that I can be prepared. I do often have gluten free cereals and dairy/lactose free yogurts, but knowing in advance I can offer a bit more of a choice.

Best wishes
Jurys Inn Milton Keynes
Jurys Inn Milton Keynes
#4 of 34 in Milton Keynes
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,194 reviews

Been to Woodleys Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!