In general I was far happier here than your average Hilton - I usually find Hilton somewhat overrated. The room was comfortable, with a full size bath and all the usual amenities. The only minor complaint was that the third floor was freezing, even for someone who enjoys a cool room this was a shade on the arctic end of the spectrum. I didn’t have an evening meal in the hotel (the Purple Mango Indian which is walking distance away and very nice), but did have breakfast which was surprisingly good for a hotel buffet.
The hotel is short and broad, rather than tall or particularly architecturally exciting. In fact much like Milton Keynes the hotel is: functional, well built, sensibly planned; and much like Milton Keynes that’s no bad thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes from Luton Airport and the M1, Hilton Milton Keynes is the ideal base – just four miles from the town center and less than three miles from Stadium MK. From our relaxed and comfortable Lounge to keeping fit at our Fitness Room, you’ll find all the amenities and services you need to relax. In Milton Keynes for business? We offer meeting and event space for up to 300 guests. Plus, with inviting guest rooms and suites, you can count on us to provide the comfort you need on the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Milton Keynes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milton Keynes Hotel Milton Keynes
- Hilton International Milton Keynes
- Milton Keynes Hilton
- Hilton Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire