Arrived 4 March. Staff are very friendly. Ameneties are ok. However, the restaurant needs a lot of work. I am here until 29 March (still here), and so far, I have had to complain about the restaurant food 3 times, and got burned on a metal curry dish, which no one advised was hot, let alone white hot. Thank God it wasn't put in front of a child. I was offred a free bottle of wine, would be served with my meal the following Sunday night by the team lead, but I have never seen it, or been asked if I was ok by the same team lead since.
Medium Rare steak was well done, was served lettuce that was going brown, ordered a sticky toffee pudding with caramel sauce and received Pecan pie. I could have excused this if pecan pie was on the menu as a possible mistake, but it wasn't even on the menu.
Overall not impressed as this is supposed to be a Hilton Hotel.
Final comment is that the staff are very friendly and always ready to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes from Luton Airport and the M1, Hilton Milton Keynes is the ideal base – just four miles from the town center and less than three miles from Stadium MK. From our relaxed and comfortable Lounge to keeping fit at our Fitness Room, you’ll find all the amenities and services you need to relax. In Milton Keynes for business? We offer meeting and event space for up to 300 guests. Plus, with inviting guest rooms and suites, you can count on us to provide the comfort you need on the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Milton Keynes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milton Keynes Hotel Milton Keynes
- Hilton International Milton Keynes
- Milton Keynes Hilton
- Hilton Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire