We went on a Great Little Breaks Bletchly Park visit. Arrived on the Saturday to a very friendly reception. Room was clean and well decorated with large, comfortable single beds. Linnen and towels were excellent though the furniture was pretty worn and broken in places and you didn't want to look down the plug holes. Dinner was included with the break including a bottle of wine which was really nice. We were looked after by Eva and Carla who were so friendly and efficient. Breakfast was a comprehensive buffet and again was very good. Though not perfect the pluses well outweighed any minuses and I would have no qualms about staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes from Luton Airport and the M1, Hilton Milton Keynes is the ideal base – just four miles from the town center and less than three miles from Stadium MK. From our relaxed and comfortable Lounge to keeping fit at our Fitness Room, you’ll find all the amenities and services you need to relax. In Milton Keynes for business? We offer meeting and event space for up to 300 guests. Plus, with inviting guest rooms and suites, you can count on us to provide the comfort you need on the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Milton Keynes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milton Keynes Hotel Milton Keynes
- Hilton International Milton Keynes
- Milton Keynes Hilton
- Hilton Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire