“Business stay”

Hilton Milton Keynes
Ranked #16 of 35 Hotels in Milton Keynes
Reviewed 22 May 2014

The rooms and corridors look tired and the doors look battered. I had a dirty smear on the ceiling and the kingsize bed was just 2 mattresses zipped together. There was hardly any toilet roll and what was there had obviously been previously wet. The lunch we had for our conference wasn't very good and things we had requested for our conference room weren't there.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
ADonmez, Manager at Hilton Milton Keynes, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Deborah C

Thank you for your review. I was disappointed that you suffered some issues during your stay, the problems you described are certainly not to our usual high standards, and following your feedback I have personally ensured that the relevant departments review their standards and the shortcomings you encountered do not recur for future stays.

Regards
Ahmet

Reviewed 21 May 2014

The Hotel is lovely with lots of free car park space. Rooms would need some refurbishment though our room was very clean and comfy. Team is very friendly and always helpful. Their interest in me seemed sincere, breakfast buffet was plentiful , atmosphere during the dinner was very relaxed ,bar prices a bit on the high side but the service was prompt and friendly. I had very pleasant stay, i d definitely comeback .

Dear Krystal P

Thank you so much for your very kind review of our hotel. I was delighted that you enjoyed the facilities and surroundings and that you found our team friendly and helpful.

I am pleased that you will return and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards

Ahmet

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stayed 1 night with my daughter had problems with ants but was soon resolved and given another room
Dinner was lovely and well cook with a very good choice to choose from
Breakfast was also very nice and again with lots of things to choose from
Would we stAy again the answer is yes

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
ADonmez, Manager at Hilton Milton Keynes, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Logburnerman,
Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor regarding our hotel.
I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed your time with us and that the team treated you well. However, I must apologise for the inconvenience your daughter faced. I have made the Housekeeping Manager aware of your feedback and this will be highlighted within the departments regular training.

We all very much hope to see you back at Hilton Milton Keynes when you are next over from Banbury.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We stayed at the Hilton Milton Keynes recently and paid £140 for a standard room at sort notice (3 days). Recommend book early as we found if we had been able to book sooner the same room would have been just £70.00. We stayed for a funeral and the staff were brilliant allowing us to check in early at 10.30 to get ready for the day.
The hotel decor is looking a little dated, but is still clean and tidy. The staff are friendly and helpful.
The room itself was clean and comfortable and offered everything we required.
Food was well presented in the restaurant and tasty although the night we stayed it was a set meal so little choice was offered. Breakfast is adequate but a bit pricey... Tip ask reception for a breakfast voucher and you can get a discount from your breakfast bill.
Would certainly stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tigger6744

Dear Tigger6744,
I am most grateful for you sharing your feedback with TripAdvisor. Thank you for taking the time to do so.
I was delighted to learn that you had a good stay with us and that the team treat you well. Your comments will be shared with all our team members. Reviews such as yours help to reward the team as they are recognised for their hardwork and dedication.
Whilst I am delighted you found the food was tasty and well presented in the restaurant, I was disappointed to learn that you found set meal to be a little disappointing. I have highlighted this to our Head Chef who, as a result of your feedback, is now reviewing the menu and food choices on offer.
We quite often have some great deals available on our website so next time you are looking to book in Milton Keynes, do have a look at our website and see what special rates are on offer.
We all very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hilton Milton Keynes when you are next over from Birmingham.

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

My stay was enjoyable, every need met by friendly, helpful staff. This was my second stay in a Hilton hotel, and I was not disappointed. The room was peaceful, comfortable. My bed I could have slept all night and day in. The restaurant service was excellent, menus to suit all budgets and diets, food was well presented, tasty, filling and left me smiling. Wine choice was good and affordable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting milton keynes or local attraction Bletchley park.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank pacman170574

Dear Pacman170574,
Thank you for your very kind feedback and your loyalty with us at Hilton Milton Keynes and your 5 star ratings.
I was delighted to learn that you chose to stay with us again and that we did not fail in delivering our first class service which we pride ourselves on. I was also pleased to learn that on the whole you enjoyed your stay and all that the hotel had to offer.
I have shared your very kind comments with the entire team here and I think it is safe to say that I speak on behalf of everyone when I say we very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back.
Once again, very many thanks for your kind and thoughtful feedback which I am sure will be most useful to our future guests!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

My girl friend and myself were treated to this hotel by her parents who have previously stayed at this hotel and recommended that we should. The whole process from arrival to departure was excellent with friendly efficient staff at all times.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jacob R

Dear Jacob R,
Thank you for your very kind feedback following your recent stay with us at Hilton Milton Keynes and your 5 star ratings. Also ‘Thank you’ to your girlfriend’s parents for their recommendations.
We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and had such great experience! We strive to give our guests the best experience possible. And once again we appriciate for taking time to write such a nice review for us. Your comments will be shared with all our team members.
We truly look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Milton Keynes for another great stay!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Have stayed here regularly and will continue to do so as I've never had a problem. Reception staff are always polite and friendly and respond to requests quickly. Bedrooms are clean, training rooms and facilities good with great support during the events. Restaurant staff are excellent as is the food seelction and quality.

1  Thank David R

Dear David R,
We are very proud to have such great Team to be able to make you feel welcomed and delivered your requests with great pleasure at all times. It is your wonderfull comments that make our team to go further and beyond with their service. We are also delighted that your rooms were satisfactory and enjoyed your event. Our Head Chef and Team Members in the Restaurant were very happy to hear that you also enjoyed our food and Restaurant service.
We truly look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Milton Keynes for another great stay and events!