“really nice place”

Hilton Milton Keynes
Ranked #16 of 35 Hotels in Milton Keynes
Reviewed 16 June 2014

this was my second biz trip to same place, uk. i stayed hilton milton keynes 13 nights half year ago and 12 nights for this trip. staff of this hotel were really kind and always tried makes me comfortable. i got 2 free bottle water for hhonors club benefit when i checked in. cleaning service was also good. breakfast...was.. perfect. i do want to stay here again when i go there. thank you.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
ADonmez, Manager at Hilton Milton Keynes, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Sulki Y

I was delighted to hear that you have stayed with us in the past and decided to revisit the Hilton Milton Keynes. My team join me in thanking you for your very kind comments, and it is great news to hear that you will be visiting us again in the future. You will be made most welcome!!

Ahmet

Write a ReviewReviews (1,587)

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Booked this hotel as part of a package deal to visit Bletchley park so was pleasantly surprised by how good it was.
Firstly I would like to say the hotel staff were the friendliest I have ever met. Every member of staff we met from the leisure team to housekeeping, reception and restaurant was polite, attentive and helpful. It made a refreshing change and I feel that there hard work and effort be recognised.
Hotel facilities are excellent. We made full use of the pool and spa and it was lovely. Towels were provided. The hotel was immaculately clean throughout and the bedroom was large and modern. The bed was very comfortable and the hotel was quiet so had a very good nights sleep.
Food at dinner and breakfast excellent and tasty with a great selection to chose from.
Would 100% rebook if in the area again. Thanks

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank vickyspike

Dear vickyspike

I was pleased to read your comments with regard to your stayover in Milton Keynes. My team were delighted to hear that you found them friendly, attentive, and helpful and it was our pleasure to have welcomed you to our hotel.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Apart from it's remoteness from anything like a town centre this hotel is very nice. Our room 132 was very clean, well equiped and has a cracking big TV for the England game! We were on the ground floor but far enough from the reception & bar so it was nice and quiet. Nice comfy bed so a good nights sleep was had.

Used the swimming pool, suana and steam room on the Saturday afternoon. Very good, although changing room, was very small and the lack of private changing booths was a bit unusual.

The food and restaurant were very good, enjoyed both the buffet dinner and breakfast. Staff were very helpful, gave us a map and instructions to find Bletchley Park (less than 10 minutes away) entrance to which was part of the package my wife had booked. Can't think of any reason I'd want to rush back to MK, but if I did I'd stay here again.

1  Thank Fetlar13

Dear Fetlar13

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our facilities clean and welcoming.

We enjoyed have you as a guest and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I usually refuse to stay in Hilton hotels but my husband loves a gym!?!? booked this hotel a few days before as we were going to see a show at MK theatre & thought I'd make a full day of it.
On arrival reception staff sooooo helpful -got a balcony room which I had requested but didn't think I'd get. Husband off to the gym, I sat in the sun with a cold drink. Room very comfy/clean and just as shown on the websites photos. Had a bar snack and drinks in the evening - tasty and good value. Brekki in the morning as good as any other hotel - full English/cold meats/cereal etc.
Good value and would stay again & close to Central MK.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony room, there are only a few.
2  Thank jo h

Dear jo h

Many thanks for your fantastic review of our hotel. I was very pleased to hear that we have tempted you back to Hilton Hotels and that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay during your trip to Milton Keynes.

You can always be sure of a warm and friendly welcome at our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We found our room (252) to be quite acceptable. It was clean and comfortable, although a bit dated. The bathroom was fine with a good shower and plenty of towels and accessories.
The staff are well trained and very pleasant and helpful. The bar area was a pleasant surprise, being inviting and comfortable. We couldn't fault breakfast and the buffet diinner (hot & cold) was delicious with plenty of choice.
Overall, for this type of edge of town modern hotel, it compares favourably with the competition. Travelodge is absolutely not in the same league.

Room Tip: If you're not happy with your room ask to change it for a better one !
1  Thank ron c

Dear ron c

It was a pleasure to read your refreshing review of the hotel, and I was delighted that you found our staff well trained, pleasant and helpful and that you enjoyed the food and facilities.

We appreciated your kind words, and very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Apart from having to prove we had booked breakfast in price,hotel stay was very enjoyable. Rooms large, quiet and as we were on the ground floor we could open window which is better than the any air- conditioning.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rosamond C

Dear Rosemond C

Thank you for your review and I am pleased that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay at the hotel, and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 5 June 2014

great hotel, I got a good price last minute, totally worth it. lovely bed and staff were pretty nice too. The breakfast was great, excellent choice and everything seemed to be fresh too. nice selection of breads and cereals and the cooked breakfast was nice. I would have liked veggie sausages though.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mayuri D

Dear Mayuri D

Thank you for your great review. I was pleased that you managed to get a good deal on your stay and that you enjoyed your dining experience.

I have passed your kind comments on to the team, and we all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.