Lowest prices for your stay
Marriott Bonvoy member rate available
Delta Hotels
Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews stayed here business trip excellent hotel recommend this hotel pillows facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2020 via mobile

I had stayed here previously when it was a Hilton hotel. I was surprised that it had been rebranded since my last visit to Delta. Thankfully it has changed for the better. The rooms were good, a little tired, and are probably due an update, but comfy enough nonetheless. However, the restaurant and bar are much improved, unlike last time we were keen to eat in!

For me the staff were the highlight, attentive, but approachable and friendly. Most notably Luke and Scott, who couldn’t do enough for us. I will be returning on our next visit to Milton Keynes.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Paul Broster, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Milton Keynes, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2020

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your kind comments

we are in the process of a refurbishment which has been halted by the pandemic but we hope to start this again in the near future
I will let both Scott and Luke know of your great feedback, they will really appreciate it

Kind regards
Paul

Reviewed 1 March 2020

We stayed I room34. Upon arrival the room stank of cigarettes. The room are very dated, but they are clean and comfortable. Staff are excellent! Breakfast was lovely! Fantastic choice and sausages are the best I have ever tried. Who supplies your sausages as I want some....

Date of stay: March 2020

Dear Sophia

thank you for your review, I am sorry the room was not to your satisfaction, if you had let us known on check in we would have happily moved you but appreciate this could have been inconvenient

I am so pleased the other elements of your stay were pleasurable and hope to see you again in the future

Kind Regards
Paul

Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

Recently stayed there on a business trip along with several other workmates. Although the hotel was good clean and tidy 3 of my colleagues vans were broken into, on reporting to reception we were told it’s not there problem you park at your own risk we pointed out they had security cameras, and were told they were there as a deterrent not to catch anyone so won’t be staying there again

1  Thank Ian B
Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

Excellent hotel, lovely helpful staff, especially Ornela in the restaurant and Luke in the Bar. Both happy in their work and nothing too much trouble. 👍
Breakfast brilliant with lots of choice and freshly prepared. Top scoff

Reviewed 21 February 2020

Our barman Luke ensured our time was enjoyable with his great sense of humour at the bar engaging in some lively conversation.

We have had a great couple of weeks with a good time unwinding after work - thank you!

1  Thank 535owend