“Love it”

Inspired Gourmet Cookery School
More attraction details
Owner description: Inspired Gourmet Cookery School offers inspiring and practical cookery courses. At Inspired Gourmet, we have created the perfect domestic cookery environment to help you develop new skills and new recipes that you will love.Our aim is to inspire creativity in the kitchen - your kitchen. All of our courses are friendly and professional, instilling you with confidence and offering you the tuition and time to develop your skills.We offer both day and evening adult cookery courses, children's courses, private cookery parties, corporate events and exclusive local catering services.
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Been there twice with work and it's a great set up.
It's easy to miss with all the houses going up around it. I felt like I could go home and cook the meals again. Very friendly

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

After the sucess I had on the 3 day basics course I decided to do the 3 day advanced course, I spoke to Dave and Victoria about the course content and decided to take the better half too not cheap but well worth it. The first day was starters, the second was mains and the final day was deserts and rather than plate everything we cooked we plated enough to eat and examples of what dishes we had made which was great for feeding friends and family at home, we cooked that much we were still eating it 3 days later! Since then our cooking has come on massively at home and we have become a lot more experimental with what we produce. If only Daves jokes could come on like this we might come back for another course ;-) I can't emphasise enough how much having proper chef tips helps you out, if you like cooking this course is well worth it but it is very intense. Cheers guys

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I came on the Indian course for my birthday , I had been looking forward to the experience .
I was warmly introducted to are head chef Dave . He was very understandable and said funny jokes after cooked our lunch. Then we were placed on a table with a glass wine and I got to know our group . I had an exellent time !! I'm most certainly coming again !!!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The day I spent at Inspired Gourmet was quite tiring, but there was so much to learn. The day was equally very informal with lots of great banter between those attending. It was great at the end of the day knowing that I had learnt so many things to put into practise at home.

1  Thank Alan G
Reviewed 7 April 2014

My husband and I visited the school on Saturday 5th April with some friends who had bought the Italian course for us as a Christmas gift.
We were welcomed by Victoria and from the start we had the most lovely day. We crammed loads into one day, but it was a steady pace and not at all rushed. All mixed in with various coffee breaks and a wonderful lunch and supper that we cooked ourselves! We also got to take many yummy things home, which was a real treat!
Dave and Victoria are so friendly and knowledgeable and so passionate about what they do - we will definitely be returning!