“Excellent fun evening!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Inspired Gourmet Cookery School

Inspired Gourmet Cookery School
More attraction details
Owner description: Inspired Gourmet Cookery School offers inspiring and practical cookery courses. At Inspired Gourmet, we have created the perfect domestic cookery environment to help you develop new skills and new recipes that you will love.Our aim is to inspire creativity in the kitchen - your kitchen. All of our courses are friendly and professional, instilling you with confidence and offering you the tuition and time to develop your skills.We offer both day and evening adult cookery courses, children's courses, private cookery parties, corporate events and exclusive local catering services.
UK
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Excellent fun evening!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Came here for a friend's hen party on a Saturday night and we cooked a gourmet style three course menu. Was great fun and the owner, Victoria, was so accommodating. The food was delicious and the 10 of us were divided into 2 teams for a bit of healthy competition at times! A really fun activity and we then sat down at a big table and ate the three course meal. Very relaxed and intimate atmosphere. Perfect to get to know each other. Highly recommended. I will be back to do another open enrollment course!

Visited July 2014

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Love it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Been there twice with work and it's a great set up.
It's easy to miss with all the houses going up around it. I felt like I could go home and cook the meals again. Very friendly

Visited March 2014
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Next we did the advanced course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

After the sucess I had on the 3 day basics course I decided to do the 3 day advanced course, I spoke to Dave and Victoria about the course content and decided to take the better half too not cheap but well worth it. The first day was starters, the second was mains and the final day was deserts and rather than plate everything we cooked we plated enough to eat and examples of what dishes we had made which was great for feeding friends and family at home, we cooked that much we were still eating it 3 days later! Since then our cooking has come on massively at home and we have become a lot more experimental with what we produce. If only Daves jokes could come on like this we might come back for another course ;-) I can't emphasise enough how much having proper chef tips helps you out, if you like cooking this course is well worth it but it is very intense. Cheers guys

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Food for thought”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

I came on the Indian course for my birthday , I had been looking forward to the experience .
I was warmly introducted to are head chef Dave . He was very understandable and said funny jokes after cooked our lunch. Then we were placed on a table with a glass wine and I got to know our group . I had an exellent time !! I'm most certainly coming again !!!

Visited April 2014
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Learn Great cooking skills”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

The day I spent at Inspired Gourmet was quite tiring, but there was so much to learn. The day was equally very informal with lots of great banter between those attending. It was great at the end of the day knowing that I had learnt so many things to put into practise at home.

Visited September 2013