“Great location, Great coffee and Free WiFi & Parking too!”
Review of Strudwicks Coffee

Strudwicks Coffee
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Great location, Great coffee and Free WiFi & Parking too!”
Reviewed 5 August 2011

The prices and quality of coffee & food is excellent! And all only a stones throw from the busy city centre.

Visited August 2011

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Excellent coffee, great food and friendly service”
Reviewed 4 August 2011

This is an excellent Coffee Shop in the modern facilities at MKCC.

My wife and I had lunch together and it was excellent quality and very tasty. We will definitely be visiting it again.

The selection of Coffee, drinks, paninis, sandwiches and home cakes etc, are superb. Everything is made freshly and the home made cake we had was fantastic. We also noted how clean and well presented the food was. The special offers at certain times in the week are great value and worth checking out.

The staff were very welcoming and very friendly. The background music and comfortable seating area in this spacious venue made it a pleasant environment to relax and chat.

We also noticed that some people had dropped in for a coffee and made use of the free wifi.

I highly recommend a visit with your wife or your friends.

Mark

• Visited August 2011
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Had lovely cup of coffee with my wife in lovely setting - and car parking was free”
Reviewed 4 August 2011

My wife and I thought we would try this place out and were amazed how reasonably priced everything on their menu was. £1.60 for a coffee and £2.50 for a panini not to be sneezed at.

Staff were warm and friendly ... even brought our coffee and panini over to our table.

I was expecting to be sat in a little box room but found lovely modern, spacious coffee shop area with huge amounts of natural light..

Plenty of free car parking spaces and I spent some time on their free wifi.

Definately worth a visit.

• Visited July 2011