“Wonderful little place tucked away but a delightful place with great service very pleasantly surprised.”
Review of Cameron's Kitchen

Cameron's Kitchen
Ranked #48 of 536 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Cameron's Kitchen offers a modern approach to classic Italian and European cuisine, with top quality, fresh seasonal produce at its core. The team like to show off their creative skills and are constantly trying out new ideas, techniques and trends, designing different dishes for customers to try. Our menu includes a range of starters, mains, pizza and desserts to suit everyone's taste, and we have a 5 or 7 course Tasting Menu available with optional wines and a cocktail when booked in advance. We also cater for private functions and events during the daytime and at weekends. During the week from Tuesday to Saturday our sister bar and restaurant, The Knife & Cork - serves coffees, tapas, gourmet burgers and more, whilst offering over 250 bottles of fine wines, craft ales, cider and other alcoholic delights for you to drink at the bar, enjoy outside in the courtyard or take home.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 April 2012

We attended after purchasing a groupon voucher. It was for antipasti, unfortunately found out that it was for afternoons only so was going thinking I was already disappointed however four of us has a lovely afternoon. It was a simple collection of meats and cheeses with bread and a few other bits but so well done and tasty. We ordered four bottles of red each one was delightful. Two malbecs, one Pinot noir and one Montepulciano, all good and reasonably priced. Service was excellent and waitress was very tolerant of our bad sense of humour. I am definitely going to go back for dinner as the menu looks great and our simple selection was very well done and tasty. It's tucked away so you won't walk past it but I would recommend from a genuine customer who enjoyed his platter. It was quiet but that didn't really detract and it was early.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best restaurant in MK”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I like everything about this place, food service, atmosphere, I have been waiting a looong time for an independent this good in MK. Adding a fixed price menu would be the only thing I'd change.

Visited March 2012
“One of the best restaurants in Milton Keynes!”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I visited Cameron's again this past weekend, and once again I had a fantastic evening, with the food, as always, superb!

I have dined at Cameron's numerous times since it's opening last year, and this time round was introducing some friends to the venue for the first time. In short they loved it and I expect they will be taking their families / friends there in the near future off the back of their first experience.

Being a busy Saturday night, the restaurant was buzzing with a lively atmosphere, with all diners enjoying themselves. As previously mentioned, the food was excellent, I had fillet steak for my main and blue cheese ice cream for dessert, both were spot on!

The staff as always were very friendly and genuine which adds well to the relaxed atmosphere.

In summary, another great night with great food and company - Cameron's is something different in Milton Keynes and without a doubt, one of the best restaurants in the area - i'm already looking forward to my next visit!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank FATFORWARD
Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic treat for early mothers day!!!”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Went to Camerons Brasserie last night which was a friday evening with my son, who was treating me as an early mothers day gift. We had an really wonderful meal, which was served to us by 2 very attentive and lovely waitresses. The food was really special, so different to anything you get anywhere else in this area. We started with the terrine and the camembert. Both were huge servings presented really nicely, and the nice part was the waitresses explained what was on our plates. For main course we had the herb crusted lamb, which came with kale and duphonaise potatoes, which was excellent and i had the salmon, which was served with wonderful vegetables and an even nicer sauce. I did decided to have a dessert and wasnt disappointed at all with my lemon and lime brulee, served with a little pot of meringue, sorbet and the most interesting candy floss on top. There were so many tastes in one little dessert, would have loved to try the whole selection on the menu. We had our meal with red wine and also plenty of water provided free. The service was excellent, the atmosphere good and would definately return and also recommend camerons brasserie to friends and family. Thankyou for a lovely evening!!
w

• Visited March 2012
“Something Different”
Reviewed 16 March 2012 via mobile

We have been to Cameron"s twice now for lunch and each time it was excellent. What is really nice is that the food is not the normal brasserie stuff, it is much more inventive. Today I had the Jugged Hare which was quite delicious and melted in the mouth and my husband had the Fish Pie which was a cut above the usual offerings.

Everything is very well seasoned and the sauces are bursting with flavour. The food all seems well sourced and whilst not cheap is actually very good value for money for the quality of both the ingredients and the cooking.

We will definitely return and would recommend to others.

1 Thank jpres