Lowest prices for your stay
Marriott Bonvoy member rate available
Moxy Hotels
Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews table football free cocktail welcome cocktail marriott brand clever design lobby and bar area traditional hotel work space paper cups my partners birthday brilliant hotel rooms are small communal areas rooms are great hot drinks added bonus little touches
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2024

This hotel treats you like family and I couldn’t be more appreciative of it. The staff is so friendly and helpful. Ala in particular was very kind and attentive during my stay. Kept the drinks flowing, showed how much he valued customer service and satisfaction and you could see he truly loved his job. When you’re on business, the little details matter. I also appreciated the quietness of the room and comfort of the bed. Being there for two weeks, it made me feel at ease.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2024 via mobile

Booked this hotel at the recommendation of my son who stayed there over Xmas and was blown away by the service & facilities. The Hotel is located right next to the hub which has a variety of restaurants. The hotel has an on-site gym with all the basic equipments and the professional crew made my stay real memorable.
Was well received when I arrived by the receptionist at the time called Milly.
Look her up when you visit the hotel!
She is just so graceful & a happy camper. She even helped me with my suitcases to the room & suggested things I could do while in Milton Keynes. She made me feel at home and the entire crew is just so hospitable.

The hotel offers a basic but delightful breakfast and the food is all fresh & yummy. The room was very clean and made up everyday on time and the checkout was very smooth. This is one
hotel I will most definitely come back to, time & time again whenever am in Milton Keynes. You have to try it out too, you will love it!

Room tip: The Hotel has parking and gets busy at the weekend.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2024

The staff at the bar lead by the one and only Ala are absolutely exemplary. As a regular to Milton Keynes I’ve personally changed my hotel to Moxy every week because of Ala’s service and hospitality which are top notch and he’s so passionate it comes across in the whole team (Chloe and April). Thank you for being such a nice and welcoming bunch you guys are the best and an example to all hotels in the area !

Room tip: Talk to Ala and the bar staff they are the best
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 January 2024 via mobile

What an unexpected surprise! When you’re paying a budget price you expect to get a budget hotel but NOT in this case. The moxy was fantastic - from the welcome from Tom (I think that was his name) to the room, the shower and the welcome my dog got. The breakfast was really nice too. Being able to park definitely a bonus. The decor and the staff really make this hotel great.

Room tip: Milton Keynes is great for shop and the snodome
Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2024

Located in the city center, has its own parking, easy to find. Great reception/bar area, welcomed warmly, room perfect, warm, clean, comfy, had everything you could possibly need, stopped and had a drink with colleagues at the bar whilst we gathered, staff were super helpful and engaging, will definitely stay here again, plenty of decent places to eat/drink within walking distance.

Date of stay: January 2024