“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Peking & Cantonese Cuisine,Restaurant,Delivery,Take-away
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I had heard good things about this restaurant but sadly it didn't live up to its name. The food was ok but it was expensive, the portions were small and the atmosphere was lacking. The takeaway service seemed popular and busy but we were almost alone in the restaurant, whilst the staff stood over us, making us feel uncomfortable.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

My daughters and grandaughter and myself, recently had lunch at the Dragon Boat. Their lunch buffet, is so reasonable and very tasty. The food is regularly topped up, so it is nice and fresh.
The staff and very pleasant too, I admired how they fold their napkins for their evening guests, and I have been promised to be shown how to do the little boats when I next go!!!
Definately returning, buffett is Mon-Saturday.....bargain...!! Beware finishes 2pm.....
Thank you Dragon Boat!!

1  Thank 332LauraB332
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We only ever have take-aways from Chinese restaurants so cannot comment on the dine-in options.

The take-away food oder was taken quickly and the food was ready within 10 minutes.

We had sweet and sour chicken balls, vegetarian singapore noodles and chicken chow mein and it was all absolutely scrummy.

I would recommend this Chinese restaurant over all others that I have visited in Milton Keynes.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Great A La Carte menu, one of the best in MK in my opinion. Just not a particularly nice location. Easy parking though

Reviewed 15 September 2013

We went here recently and had the buffet menu at £15.50. The deep fried squid my husband had for a starter was delicious and he really enjoyed it and I had chicken satay. The chicken was nice but the satay sauce was the worst I have ever had. It was tasteless and I struggled to find any trace of peanuts, It was an unappetising colour and looked more like wallpaper paste than satay sauce!. The crispy duck was very fatty and the main courses we had chicken with cashew nuts, beef chow mein and special fried rice were ok. The restaurant has no atmosphere and the surroundings are quite dull and drab, it could do with a few pictures on the walls to brighten the place up a bit. One of the waitresses who served us was so miserable and never smiled once the whole time we were there. Needless to say we will not be going back and the next time we want to eat a chinese meal we will go elsewhere.