“Great dining experience”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Peking & Cantonese Cuisine,Restaurant,Delivery,Take-away
Reviewed 15 December 2013

This was a great dining experience. This was the first time that I have been to a buffet restaurant which you have to order the food you require. The food and the service was great. Will be defiantly be going back there again.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I had heard good things about this restaurant but sadly it didn't live up to its name. The food was ok but it was expensive, the portions were small and the atmosphere was lacking. The takeaway service seemed popular and busy but we were almost alone in the restaurant, whilst the staff stood over us, making us feel uncomfortable.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

My daughters and grandaughter and myself, recently had lunch at the Dragon Boat. Their lunch buffet, is so reasonable and very tasty. The food is regularly topped up, so it is nice and fresh.
The staff and very pleasant too, I admired how they fold their napkins for their evening guests, and I have been promised to be shown how to do the little boats when I next go!!!
Definately returning, buffett is Mon-Saturday.....bargain...!! Beware finishes 2pm.....
Thank you Dragon Boat!!

1  Thank 332LauraB332
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We only ever have take-aways from Chinese restaurants so cannot comment on the dine-in options.

The take-away food oder was taken quickly and the food was ready within 10 minutes.

We had sweet and sour chicken balls, vegetarian singapore noodles and chicken chow mein and it was all absolutely scrummy.

I would recommend this Chinese restaurant over all others that I have visited in Milton Keynes.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Great A La Carte menu, one of the best in MK in my opinion. Just not a particularly nice location. Easy parking though