“Ideal for a quick meal”
Review of Toby Carvery Shenley Church End - CLOSED

Toby Carvery Shenley Church End
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Cuisines: British, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Surprised how cheap it was to eat here. Staying in Milton Keynes I went here to eat as I was eating alone. The food was hot and fairly good. Plenty of meat and help yourself to the selection of veg. I would not want to eat here every night but it was good for one night. Staff were good and friendly enough despite other comments on here.
Had to rate service as excellent as I served myself. Unlimited coke for £2.49

1  Thank John E

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Polite efficient payment at the bar then you are left to your own devices.Good quality for the price paid and clean. They have also repaired the fence since last visit!

1  Thank jomashuk
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Came here on a Saturday morning with my mum for breakfast. Arrived at the help your self counter and there was hardly any food at all! Food was dry, had to wait 10 minutes only to be told the bacon would be another 5minutes! So we sat down and started eating what we had on our plate! Went back up about 5 minutes later only for the bacon to have gone.!! Only one waitress working! We were the fourth group of people to complain within the space of ten minutes! Was not a relaxing breakfast when we had to keep getting up to get food before it disappeared. You would think on a weekend they'd know it'd be busy so should keep food replenished! We did get our money back but won't be coming back!

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I have been here many many times, but every time I leave there I have a different opinion on the place.

The food is always, always fantastic, but the staff are sometimes distant, not being unpleasant, just not friendly and not showing high levels of customer service which you would expect from such a big chain.

I would defiantly recommend the place- as long as your not looking for a nice chat that is!!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Decent food that's cooked well, staff all seem quite friendly, reasonably priced, yes there are cheaper carverys in mk but the quality of the food is quite often reflected by the price