“4x4 Experiance”

Experience The Country
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Milton Keynes
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience The Country's home is set in the 800 acre Hounslow Hall Estate in the Buckinghamshire countryside on the western edge of Milton Keynes.Services available--Venue hire,4X4 off-road driving,SEGWAYS 4X4 off-road truck driving, Clay pigeon shooting, Laser clays, Fly fishing, Childrens parties, Hen & stag parties, Corporate events,Team Building Product launches, Filming location.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 17 January 2012

I won the event in a charity auction and didn’t know what to expect but on arrival I was pleasantly surprised with the whole set up and friendly staff and also very accommodating after letting me take my 7yr daughter out along for the ride and even more surprised as I was expecting something like a Land Rover but ended up taking out the Military Truck that was much more challenging.

Ive done a few driving experiences before both 4x4 and Track days and this was one of the better events ive been on.

Mark S, Manager at Experience The Country, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2012

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for the great review, glad you and Charlotte enjoyed the experience!!

Reviewed 11 January 2012

I organised the Laser Quest for my grandsons birthday we took 11 children ranging from 11years to 18 years they all had a really good time. The age difference didn't matter they all came back smiling and laughing and a bit muddy. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. It was perfectly organised and I didn't need to worry about anything.

Mark S, Manager at Experience The Country, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2012

Thanks for the great review Jean. Glad you were happy with our service!

Reviewed 6 January 2012

I first approached ETC on website then via email, followed by a quick reply and then a phone call from Helen the event organiser, who was extremely helpful and knew exactly what i was looking for. Within a couple of days I had booked six kids for the Land Rover 4x4 course and laser gun. My car's built in GPS took me straights to the gates. Upon arrival, we were greeted by Mark the instructor who is very knowledgeable and an ex Land Rover instructor. Both Mark & Helen immediately took over getting he kids involved. The kids went in a brand new Defender for an hour, the course was developed by Land Rover. As a surprise they then took the kids in a Leyland 1993 army troop truck over to the laser gun activity in the woods. I had my own personal surprise when they offered me a drive in the Defender too. After one half hours the kids where picked up again in the army truck brought back to HQ. All the kids & my boy said they had the best fun day out ever. We have been on quite a few fun days with Red Letter & Blue Yonder but ETC are far by the best when it comes to the personal touch with honest sound advice. I strongly recommend them. Well done ETC team!!

3  Thank Joe911uk

Thanks for the great feed back Joe, we had a great day and we are looking forward to seeing you again in February!

Reviewed 29 December 2011

I wanted to host a cooperate day for local clients and suppliers, Experience The Country was recommended to myself by a friend so decided to book a day for 8 of us which included Clay Pigeon Shooting, Fishing, 4x4 driving and Army Truck driving.

Warning, the estate is a little hard to find so leave in good time, although on the way back only took us 10 minuets to get back into Central Milton Keynes.

Was a great day out, well organised and supervised. The off road course was fantastic, i have participated in off-road driving before but not on such a large course. The army truck driving was done on the same course and was fantastic, nothing like i have ever done before and possibly even beter than 4x4 driving.

Fishing was OK not my personal favorite however you could take home what anything you caught, two people from my party managed to catch a fish; surprisingly, to which the instructor prepared the fish for cooking and put in a bag which was given to us at the end of the day which was a nice touch.

Pigeon shooting was great fun, had experience with riffles before but the instructors did a a great job getting me back into form. Defiantly worth doing even for those with little or no experience.

Beautiful country setting and overal a great experience that i would certainly recommend.

Really enjoyed organising your event Matthew, look forward to seeing you again soon!